So I'm building a pedalboard and I'm thinking of having a board power supply so that I don't have to rely on batteries or a ridiculous number of adapters.

So anyone have any good suggestions on power supplies?

Also, I'm not sure about the barrels (I think there are some different sizes I need) of the AC inputs on my pedals but any good daisy chains are welcome.
yep. That's already on the maybe list. What turns me off is the price. I know there really aren't any cheap power blocks but still...
Well i currently own the T-Rex Fuel Tank, its really good, 8 9v outs, ac 12 v and dc 12 v, it looks real nice too.
Before that I had a toneflex power supply, never had any problems with it but i needed more pedals and it only has 5 slots.

Feel free to ask questions about any of them
Rig:
MIM Fender Strat

Vox V847A Wah
Dunlop JH-F1 Fuzz Face
Boss DS-1
Ibanez Tube Screamer TS9 x2!!!
Boss Passive A/B Box
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Boss Volume Pedal

Marshall 4203 Artist 30Watt Tube
Epiphone Electar Tube 30
Quote by corbn89
yep. That's already on the maybe list. What turns me off is the price. I know there really aren't any cheap power blocks but still...

yeah i agree its a pretty hefty price but its got spot for 10 pedals (7 9v, 3 18v) so its pretty worth it.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
yeah I'm leaning towards the Dunlop Power Brick right now. Has enough spots.

I tend to stay away from daisy chains because it usually adds hum which gets ridiculous when I boost. Maybe I never ground right but yeah..
Quote by corbn89
yeah I'm leaning towards the Dunlop Power Brick right now. Has enough spots.

I tend to stay away from daisy chains because it usually adds hum which gets ridiculous when I boost. Maybe I never ground right but yeah..

I use a onespot and it doesnt add any hum.
"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."- Jimi Hendrix