I think that most of you would like this band.

They are a local band that I go to almost every show of. They've got everything a great pop-punk band needs, with a cool sound of there own.

Check them out.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=124632636&MyToken=52aee1c2-6844-4773-8e7d-166cb62cb468

if you end up wanting to contact them, tell 'em Larz recommended you. And while your at it, add the street team, which I run.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=373055713&MyToken=ca436908-e607-45e6-9a4c-964a4a3c4d1f
I didn't really like them to be honest; I had to turn the first song off halfway through because it bored me.
To each his own I guess. The second song actually is better. And The recording really doesnt capture there sound live, They are amazingly energetic and for some reason there songs sound more "full". if that makes any sense. I think its the recording they did. Very soon they are going into a better recording studio (with a new and better singer) to re-record all of there stuff.
Quote by METALLICAFAN77
To each his own I guess. The second song actually is better. And The recording really doesnt capture there sound live, They are amazingly energetic and for some reason there songs sound more "full". if that makes any sense. I think its the recording they did. Very soon they are going into a better recording studio (with a new and better singer) to re-record all of there stuff.

I've noticed that every band I hear live sounds so much cooler no matter how good their recordings are. It does sound more full live.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
I've noticed that every band I hear live sounds so much cooler no matter how good their recordings are. It does sound more full live.

I agree. I mean of course it is a question of liking the music, which some people obviously dont, but I agree. I only listen to the recordings in anticipation of their shows, because the recordings really arnt the best. they will get better though. I hope I can find someone who actually does like them.
I think they're good. definitely not revolutionary or anything, but they're still fun to listen to.

I would kill for the atlantic but i am paid to make girls panic while i sing
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132

what a scrumptious line.

Quote by Its_Rock77
what a scrumptious line.

Kind of.

THey are actually opening for Ludo next week and are also recording their first EP at the end of September. So maybe you guys will like them a bit better then, with their new ,less gay sounding, singer
Quote by Guitarist132

Brand New FTW!
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
I guess I'll try to bring this back from the dead now.

They have now posted songs from their first EP with their new singer. I find it to be better then ever and much less whiny. You should check em out again if you didnt like em before.
Okay, so once again. This band has gotten vastly better since I first posted this thread....and now they are competing in a huge contest that could get them alot of good publicity...

So if you like them, please vote for them and tell your friends. You have to register for this site but it doesn't take very long and these guys deserve your votes. Vote for them in EVERY city.

http://battleofthebands.pacsun.com/backstage/artist.php?artist_id=47772