Lets say I wanted to get an itouch. How big would it need to be for a little over 4,000 songs, and pictures, and videos?

And you can take your zunes and stuff elsewhere.

EDIT

Lets say the songs are roughly 5 minutes, and like 20 feature length films?

I dont know. I just wanna know theres enough room for all the songs, and quite a bit of room for the movies.
Last edited by zeppelinfreak51 at Aug 8, 2008,
What format and bitrate are your songs in? .wav's at 320kbps are going to take up a lot more room than .mp3's at 128kbps.
Quote by blue_strat
What format and bitrate are your songs in? .wav's at 320kbps are going to take up a lot more room than .mp3's at 128kbps.

ACC, just like everything from apple.
well that's a stupid question, it totally depends on how big the song files are, and how big the movie files are and how many pictures and movies

i mean could you be more vague?
Get 16GB's. It should due you. Unless you want a mass of movies.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
if every song is converted to ACC and about 4mins. long in length u can cram about 250 songs per 1gig

u doo teh math i'm to stooped
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by Teabag of Truth
Don't get one.

Eh, they're pretty cool. Have some neat features like internet browsing, which imo is pretty darn fast compared to the iPhone.

I just don't like touchscreen stuff as they would probably get less sensitive over the years, but i haven't heard about any problems from my gf or brother yet.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Jesus man, 20 feature films!!! I'm not even sure the 32 GB Ipod touch could hold that much along with music and pictures. I think you are out of luck.
Be cool.
For the record, there's no such thing as an iTOuch.

It's a mother f*cking iPod Touch.

And why dont you jsut look at your library/everything you wanna put on there and see how much space it takes up. If its more than 32 gigs, no iPod touch for you.
I love my iPod touch. I have the 16gigs model, and it's enough for me.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!