Okay so what are the easiest electric strings to slide on.

I've just spent the last 2 hours trying to play a song on these ****ing rusted ass stock strings on my les paul (I think they were d'dario or GHS and they were never that smooth) and I swear I want to freakin stab a puppy in the face I'm so frustrated.

I have d'dario on my acoustic as well and they're rusty feeling already (not even been a month).

I remember elixers on my acoustic were always smooth, but I hear elixers on electric suck.

I'm thinking EB regular slinkys but I've never tried them.

So in your opinion what are the best strings for smooth sliding?
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
sliny's are good, but they might cause problems if your guitar has a trem
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
elixers on electric are great, and they last forever...atleast for me, I've had the same ones on for about 2 months and I gig regularly and I play in a high energy band with lots of sweat, they're great, definitely worth the extra money too.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Quote by l3p4rd
elixers on electric are great, and they last forever...atleast for me, I've had the same ones on for about 2 months and I gig regularly and I play in a high energy band with lots of sweat, they're great, definitely worth the extra money too.

Really? You must not play much, Elixers are shot after 3 weeks for me. Ernie Balls last about 3 days until they sound dead. I'd definitely recommend Elixers, they are pretty smooth
Well, can't you condition strings? Every time after I finish playing, I wipe my strings down with a cloth, and sometimes use string conditioner (not always). I find it extends string life a little bit, so why not?
Quote by CelestialChaos
Really? You must not play much, Elixers are shot after 3 weeks for me. Ernie Balls last about 3 days until they sound dead. I'd definitely recommend Elixers, they are pretty smooth

I play alot. I just said I gig alot, band practice 2 times a week for 8 hours, and between all that i play on my own 4-6 hours a day. Some people just have less oils on their fingers, and I guess I'm one of them.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
If your strings rust that fast, you need to wipe your strings off. I had a set of D'Addarios on for 2 months before and they sounded like new.