not really a song as much as a poem, i dont know why i but i have trouble writing songs.
The Last Fight
The serene beauty of the land now tainted with the overwhelming stench of defeat.
No loss, no victory, just defeat.
The cries of birds split the air as silence falls. Remorse creeping into the heart of those left alive, striking a greater sense of doom into them than what was there before.
No one talks, no one moves, no one fights, no one helps, no one cries, no one cares,, all are broken.
Officers’ plea and bargain bur their words are that of a beggars, helpless and weak.
Even those who have just arrived are changed.
Once full of life, now full of apathy.
Each one of them irrispectful of rank have been conquered.
It is at this moment that last bought is fought, the last battle, engaged and the final war waged.
Peace Reigns.
But not bought of by treaty or protest, but by a lack of will to go on.
Light turns dark and hot turns cold.
No matter how many times this happens all still lay dead but alive.
Each of them slowly fading away.
But the world thrives and will until the next plague hits it.
And all say lest we forget.

i'm not sure if its really any good i think its ok i just wrote it in about 5 minutes a couple of nights ago.
Peace Reigns.
But not bought of by treaty or protest, but by a lack of will to go on.
^^ i like that

For a poem written in 5 minutes i'd say it's really good, and i love your choice of words and imagery... For a song it might get a bit wordy, but just reading it i think it's lovely.
"Too weird to live, too rare to die" -HST
thanks, but yeah i know i couldnt be a song like i said im not very good at writing songs.