Page 1 of 2
cky22191
112 IQ
anyone from punk, living or dead, who would it be? and what are a few of the questions you would ask them?

i would interview ian mackaye because even though i don't always agree with him i find him fascinating. i would ask him
1)if he were to have listened to a evens or maybe a fugazi album 28 or so years ago if he thinks he would have liked it
2)how he's going to raise his kid, will he introduce them to punk or let them figure it out by themselves
3)(i would ask anyone from the 80's hardcore scene this) who he thinks is/was worse, reagan or bush

so who would you guys interview?
mbbmalcolm
24 IQ
I would have to agree with the Ian McKaye bit. Alot of influential people in hardcore would be interesting, Jello Biafra or Henry Rollins for instance.
cky22191
112 IQ
rollins is a close 2nd for me but you kinda know a lot about him from all the spoken word & his show
Swap-Meet
Up da p0nx
2,995 IQ
I know they're not punk, but cool story.

I was working at CKUT (a small radio station in Montreal) for my school last year, and I emailed the planet smashers and asked them if they'd wanna do an interview, they said they'd do it, but I got sick, didn't go there for a while, and I forgot to email them back...whick sucks .

If I'd get to interview anyone i'd revive Cobains dead ass and ask him who actually killed him, and ask him to give me all of his mustangs and jaguars and the rest of his guitars....maybe his amps and drums too (not really a typical interview question but oh well..)
BlaiseTheSlayer
Laser Cat
470 IQ
I'd interview Greg Ginn
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
For my deceased interview, I would pick D. Boon, but instead of interviewing him I would go eat Mexican food with him.

For the living fellow, I would pick Mike Watt and ask him what it was like to eat Mexican food with D. Boon, whilst eating sopapillas.
rockhard182
UG Newbie
247 IQ
id interview Jello Biafra.
my dad says he beat the crap out of him and i wanna know if its a true story
Quote by Godsmack_IV
ur so cool rockhard182

Quote by Phill-Rock
There's always a time and a place for domestic violence.

Quote by recklessnick
i diy all my orgasms.
DIY PONX FTW!
mike2
967 IQ
johnny thunders...I would shoot heroin with him.

why would anyone want to interview ian mackaye? All he does is bitch.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by opivy21
For my deceased interview, I would pick D. Boon, but instead of interviewing him I would go eat Mexican food with him.

For the living fellow, I would pick Mike Watt and ask him what it was like to eat Mexican food with D. Boon, whilst eating sopapillas.
May I join you?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
Pull up a chair and get you some queso.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Awesome

*orders Fajitas and some guacamole for the table*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
prplhazed
40 IQ
jello biafra seems interesting
i dunno what id ask him though, probly just hang out and see what came up
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by rockhard182
id interview Jello Biafra.
my dad says he beat the crap out of him and i wanna know if its a true story

Eh?

Does your dad own a life sized hot wheels car?
whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
Егор Летов.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Cameronrobson
Self-proclaimed beatnik
389 IQ
I'd want to interview Cedric or Omar from ATDI, but they'd probably just end up talking about prog and Latin heritage.
two and a half men.
DanRev
Boom/Bap?
129 IQ
I'd interview John Lydon and then giggle constantly as I ask vapid and pointless questions in my new trendy indie-mop-wig then make all the indie kids think he's a prick but I'll still say "Johnny Rotten there, a living legend" at the end of the interview.
Jett Diamond
DOG MAN DANDY
969 IQ
If it counts (and it totally does, he was one of the Stooges produces so he's from punk) I would interview Bowie because I think I could die happy after that. Otherwise I would choose Richard Hell, because I could still die happy. I'd talk to him about his music but also a lot about his literature and his influences.
DOWN&OUT
seditionaries
10 IQ
I'd definitley interview Sid Vicious. I, mean, there's now very many material of him outside of if him playing Sex Pistols shows. It bothers me because you know how Rotten was very cynical etc, Jones had sex a lot, Cook started the band, but you really don't know much about Sid. And then Sid died, so I guess we won't find out that much.
Jett Diamond
DOG MAN DANDY
969 IQ
Regardless of what one thinks about Sid Vicious, there's a TON of information out there about him. All the former Sex Pistols talk about him, Johnny Thunders talked about him, he did interviews, etc. There's no real shortage of it.
DOWN&OUT
crustyreed
493 IQ
I have thought long and hard and i would interview Timmy Yo (MRR)
mbbmalcolm
24 IQ
Quote by Jett Diamond
Regardless of what one thinks about Sid Vicious, there's a TON of information out there about him. All the former Sex Pistols talk about him, Johnny Thunders talked about him, he did interviews, etc. There's no real shortage of it.

I agree. I know far more about Sid than Jones, Cook, or Matlock (their former bassist), and if I hadn't read a lot about Public Image Limited, I probably would know more about Sid than Rotten, because of all the information on him out there.
original=punk
Banned
2,482 IQ
If people don't know that Matlock was the original Pistols bassist, they need a shovel to the head.
DanRev
Boom/Bap?
129 IQ
Quote by original=punk
If people don't know that Matlock was the original Pistols bassist, they need a shovel to the head.

Hooray Matlock!

DanRev
Boom/Bap?
129 IQ
Quote by original=punk
Oh, f*ck you DanRev.

Matlock got kicked out because the sex pistols werent trying to appeal to an elderly springfieldian crowd who would often fly over to see their music shows, when they arrived they discovered they werent watching a Matlock musicky gigaroony but awful rock music and promptly flew back. By the time they arrived home they had forgotten what had just happened and flew back for Matlocks next gig in search of some fair justice and community service-flavoured music.
Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ
MacGyver > Matlock.

Cuz he could make a bass out of some old q-tips, a shoe and some rubber bands...

Plus his first name is Angus and he had a semi mullet.
Blastiiid
79 IQ
My dad interviewed Johnny Ramone for his college's radio station...
It was not at all insightful... haha

I dunno who'd I'd interview... 'prolly someone from Operation Ivy...
Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ
I would interview Vintage Henry Rollins, waste his time with horrible BS questions that he'd hate call him a sellout and then stab him with a fork with he tried to rip my head off.
Ska Wars
Call Marcus!
1,118 IQ
I would interview GG Allin and then throw my poop at him.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
DanRev
Boom/Bap?
129 IQ
Also I believe Noel Fielding has called himself a punk comedian so I'd interview him so I can karate chop his gurning fucking face.