so i went to the doctor today and i found out that i must have my knee surgery and i will most likely not be able to return to my current career/job as a Autobody Repair Technician.
Even though I know I'll get crappy, stupid, 13-year old answers here....Pit....what do you think I should take up as my new career/job? I would like to stay in something automotive...
be a drummer...ok that was from another thread...what do you like to do?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Judging from the fact that you're an Autobody Repair Technician I'm guessing that you enjoy cars, no? Why not get your business degree and see if you can't run an auto part supply shop/hardware store that sells auto parts?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Didn't you post a thread the same as this just a couple of days ago?
Quote by smb
Didn't you post a thread the same as this just a couple of days ago?

similar to this, but no
Quote by djmay71
so i went to the doctor today and i found out that i must have my knee surgery and i will most likely not be able to return to my current career/job as a Autobody Repair Technician.
Even though I know I'll get crappy, stupid, 13-year old answers here....Pit....what do you think I should take up as my new career/job? I would like to stay in something automotive...
Quote by djmay71
So I just came back from the doctors and he said I'll probably need knee surgery, and depending if I recover well or not, I may not be able to further my career as a Autobody Repair Technician.
So I was thinking: I like vehicular devices, and I like driving them. I SHOULD BECOME A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER! For like those tire commercials, or even just a driver/reviewer for Car & Driver or something like that.
So, Pit, how would one become a professional driver, minus having a clear driving record and full license, of course?
You're right...totally different.
Mechanical engineering
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!