So I was at a pawn shop today, and I bought an Epi LP Jr. For some reason, I thought I was buying a midrange Epi LP. I don't know why the single humbucker, the dot inlays, and the ****in "junior" on the headstock didn't tip me off, but for some reason I bought it anyways. So now I'm out $80, and I need to offload this thing and get my money back. I've got no chance on Ebay, they're going for as low as $30 there, and this one has some minor damage(missing volume knob and a few scratches on the back). I want to get $80 for it, no need to try to get higher. So my question is, where do I sell this POS?
Craigslist.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I had an Epiphone SG special. I parted it out on ebay. The body brought $60 the neck brought $30. Check you might get more by parting it out instead of selling it whole.
Quote by postmortem2006
Anywhere thats not UG. You've screwed yourself over even more by mentioning all that mate, sorry.

Try gulliable n00b kids on your street or something.

Yeah, I don't really know what I was thinking. Oh and I wasn't planning on selling it here on UG, most people wouldn't make such a stupid mistake.
ouch, waste of money m8, another pawn shop will give you like 30 for it?
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
I think I'll just put it on Craigslist and pretend I've had it for a while or something. Damn I feel stupid now
Never buy or sell a guitar to a pawn shop.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
Quote by k4rma

There's nothing wrong with buying a pawn shop guitar. You just have to stay sharp, which unfortunately I didn't.
Quote by k4rma

Sometimes you can find a good deal at a pawn shop. I bought my Epiphone Goth Explorer at a pawn shop for $100 with a case. Alot of pawn shops don't know anything about guitars & they don't price them right.
Yeah, there's actually some sweet deals to be had at pawn shops, as long as you're careful and really know what you're looking for.