i was wondering if anyone in the pit has been as unfortunate as me, and unknowingly ordered a product from this bull**** website. i've been waiting nearly a month now, and still have not received my order that was supposed to ship in a week. i researched it a little, and the get thousands of complaints for just this reason.

if you have ordered from this website, do you know how i can cancel my order and get my money back? i am quite frustrated.
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
One time I ordered some fingerless gloves or whatever they're called from there, and I didn't get them for over 3 months.
... couldn't you have found some old gloves and just cut off the finger tips? or got them off some hobo?
is there any way i can cancel my order and get the money back, instead of waiting for months for it to come, most likely damaged?
Quote by thsrayas
Why did women get multiple orgasms instead of men? I want a river of semen flowing out of my room to mark my territory.
Yea CCS is like the shiz for ordering **** stuff. I use to love the free order books, i would never order stuff i would just circle what i wanted lol
Quote by edcore
... couldn't you have found some old gloves and just cut off the finger tips? or got them off some hobo?

These were small and tight on the hands. And they were like $6 so I didn't care.
Awesome.... you know, ordering gloves off of the internet, when you could hit up a local Super market, buy gloves, and cut the fingers off.... but no, I have never ordered anything from them, because I am not a skater-douche-fag.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Oh dude, you're f**ked. I once ordered from skate america. I was like, "I'm ready, I'm ready!" Than my package came, but Patrick broke it so we started crying. But then squidward fixed it.

No, but really you're screwed!
Quote by JobyByTheNight
Awesome.... you know, ordering gloves off of the internet, when you could hit up a local Super market, buy gloves, and cut the fingers off.... but no, I have never ordered anything from them, because I am not a skater-douche-fag.

I hope to God that English isn't your native language. That, or you're a severely uneducated 12 year old.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by JobyByTheNight

Do you happen to be PMSing?
Quote by JobyByTheNight

i'm not a skater-douche-fag either. i don't even skate, i just wanted some sunglasses.
thanks for being rude
Quote by thsrayas
skater-douche-fag was a terrible insult. Kids these days aren't even trying
Ouch, triple owned. I just think its kind of dumb to buy a pair of sunglasses, or a pair of gloves of the internet. Its like buying a pen, you can easily go pick one up at a store. To Mr. Von Chaps, It wasn't really pointed at you, I was just saying.

Do you happen to be PMSing?

Yes, and when I start bleeding from my penis, you will be the first one to hear.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by JobyByTheNight
Ouch, triple owned. I just think its kind of dumb to buy a pair of sunglasses, or a pair of gloves of the internet. Its like buying a pen, you can easily go pick one up at a store. To Mr. Von Chaps, It wasn't really pointed at you, I was just saying.

Yes, and when I start bleeding from my penis, you will be the first one to hear.

I think I heard it already.
me too.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA