Is it and if so how hard to coil tap a Yamaha Pacifica 112J. I would be really interested in getting that single coil strat bridge sound (as the 112J is a SSH configuration) and never use position 4 (I think humbucker+middle at the moment). So obviously I would be interested in changing position 4 into a single coil humbucker coil tapped thingy. I still though what the humbucker and I am not particularly interested in another switch or anything.
Ben Pazolli
-----------------------
Epiphone Dot Studio
VOX Valvetronix VD-30AD
VOX V847 WAH-WAH Pedal
Boss Loop Station RC-2
-----------------------
"The nicest guy you'll ever f............ind"
if the humbucker uses 4 conductor wiring, you should be able to do it without too much both (assuming you can solder). that'd be the first thing to check.

also, you could maybe put in a push-pull pot for the tone, which would leave you all your current sounds, and then pull on the tone to access the bridge humbucker split, and in position 4 it would split the bridge humbucker when combined with the middle single coil (which sounds quite cool, a little like a strat).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?