I was just browsing around trying to find a portable gaming system to run emulators when I stumbled upon this. http://www.openpandora.org/ This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen. It's exactly what I've been dreaming of for awhile. I really wanted a portable device to run emulators on. I also really wanted something to browse the internet through wi-fi. And then on top of that watch movies? And play Mp3s? With up to 32 gigabyte storage? Holy ****ing ****. I actually got a boner reading about this thing. I was thinking about the Nokia N810, but this is a million times better. And probably the same price.
The only bad thing about it is I don't have one yet. That's it. I can't find one flaw with it.
i thought at first this was about pandora that AWESOME radio thing im always listening to. but your thing sounds cool 2 man
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.