Hey, i've been playing guitar for 1 1/2 years and I'm elarning everything I need except for one thing. Which knobs to what on an amp. I was wondering what knobs do what on my amp? I want to perfect my sound as much as I can. I have the new Line 6 Spider II 212 amplifer. If someone could help. That would be great. Thanks
well the first knob would be your over all sound (crunch blues etc..) the next is your drive. i dont know exactly what it is but its kinda of like an intensity thing. the next three adjust your eq. highs middles lows. then the one after that is the volume for the selected channel. next three are some effects the last of which is reverb (makes it sound like ur at a concert). then ur master volume.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I, sir, salute you!

Epiphone sg
behringer gmx1200h
MY MINI V BUILD!!!
Quote by Iceman1200
Hey, i've been playing guitar for 1 1/2 years and I'm elarning everything I need except for one thing. Which knobs to what on an amp. I was wondering what knobs do what on my amp? I want to perfect my sound as much as I can. I have the new Line 6 Spider II 212 amplifer. If someone could help. That would be great. Thanks

RTFM

if you don't have the M then DTFM from the Line 6 website.

Then RTFM
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^^^ I bet he's running around like this , trying to figure out what RTFM and DTFM means. Good stuff!
volume is.....well.......volume, drive determines how much gain u hav and how much overdrive u have, then u hav the 3 eq...bass, mid and treble(or low middle and high), bass controls the fatness of the low notes, mid, from my point of view, controls how much your guitar cuts through the mix(this means how easy it will be to identify you amongst other guitars and stuuuff), and treble controls the high notes, you get a much more crunchier tone the higher you put it.