I saw this a few weeks ago but I'm speachless...I'm part of the MTV gen. and i havent seen anything this terrible. It looks like a backstreet boys video without direction.....i wanna puke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcszCf3ekkI

i weap
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
lol its pretty bad, how can anyone take this guy seriously when he used to always just sing about siht and balls and sex?
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Yup. Pretty Bad. Like.....Really Bad, Chuck Norris shall be ordered at once to kill them.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
blink used to make the funniest/ kick ass videos...and this is what he thinks is good now?

At least +44 is keeping the blink spirit alive with a LITTLE humor. AVA is just kinda depressing to watch
Quote by Telestar
At least +44 is keeping the blink spirit alive with a LITTLE humor. AVA is just kinda depressing to watch

depressing for a different reason..a let down. plus 44 almost plays emo...keyword "almost" i cant wait till the next album...maybe something more upbeat since the break up is dead and gone

Last edited by Bair at Aug 8, 2008,
I just hate how he dresses now...

Why can't he dress back in the Blink 182 times? Who cares if it's "out of style". I love it:

But I have to say, the lyrics are very cheezy:

"Did you know that I love you?
Come and lay with me.
I love you."

Lame ****, I admit.

I liked Tom Delonge in the Blink 182 times. AvA is quite different, and I do like their first album, but anything after is just the same **** spewed out with corn chunks.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
He actually directed it and stuff. He wanted it to be like that. I dunno why; the song sucks and the video sucks and is a major disappointment because i'm a fan of the band.

He definitely still has the blink spirit though. If you watch their webcams or backstage videos, he's pretty funny .
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by sixwingmortal
I just hate how he dresses now...

Why can't he dress back in the Blink 182 times? Who cares if it's "out of style". I love it:

But I have to say, the lyrics are very cheezy:

"Did you know that I love you?
Come and lay with me.
I love you."

Lame ****, I admit.

I liked Tom Delonge in the Blink 182 times. AvA is quite different, and I do like their first album, but anything after is just the same **** spewed out with corn chunks.

i dont know...i kinda like the hair....the rest is bull...tight leather lol....

Tom Delonge sucks, his voice is so damn annoying.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
And he said AVA was going to make the best music ever.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
i get hes got a new style but why take out the spaces and lip ring...now hes just a dick with a bunch of visable holes in his head

Quote by Flying Couch
His voice is so annoying.

its is now...but he lead the way of the 90's nasal pop punk bands....what a terrible claim to fame lol

that was like 2 minutes of my life wasted. yeah, i didnt watch the whole thing.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

AVA sounds like the ass child of Bono and Phil Collins.

Wait, I feel kind of bad now. He obviously putting a lot of effort into it and failing miserably...the naked chick was cool though.
i miss blink
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
tom delonge can suck my balls for all i care.
Gear for now:
Ibanez RG370DX
Line 6 Spider III 30
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Quote by rocker138
Quote by frozen_soul
umm stank puss? im not a man of "blackspeak" if someone would care to elaborate lol

Her vajayjay don't smell okaykay

this made me laugh quite hard
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
DID YOU KNOW!??!?!?!?!?!? THAT I LOVE YOU!!??!?!?!

Man Tom, WHY? It doesn't really bother me anymore though. Sure they may suck to some of us, but they're doing what they want to do. Maybe some day they'll write a song I like.
H e l l o .
Tom Delonge has always been a trendy. A terrible guitar player. God awful singer. And Blink 182 wouldn't be listenable without Travis Barker.
Tom's become a really mature person but too bad he doesn't realize that it takes incredible knowledge of the world and music history and theory to change the world.
A song like this simply won't do the job, Tom!
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by imicius
AVA's first album is great.

Second has its moments...

I thought both were actually really good. Definitely different from blink but I still like it.
I grew up with Blink 182 and they'll always have a place in my music library.

That said. This is crap. I mean, I know his reasoning, he has a solid fan base, one consisting of people who think Avenged Sevenfold is technically skilled and Saosin is heavy metal.

I liked "You Don't Have To Whisper," I listened to every song often. +44, in my mind, is trying too hard to be mainstream and their music quite sucks.

I call for a reunion and a trip to the local thrift shop.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
Last edited by Munchlaxatives at Aug 9, 2008,
Blink-182 needs to put all of their fights behind them and act like s.

I'm sick of Tom's BS.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS