So Nine Inch Nails are coming to Knoxville, TN on 8/12, next Tuesday, and I would love nothing more to go, but **** me I can't skip football!

I know this is a whiny rant, but NIN is , and a band that I would love to see live. But alas, a stupid sport my parents make me play gets in the way.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
I would, but I don't have my damn license yet.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
If the football thing is just practice, **** it, who cares? If it's some kind of big game, then, I'm sorry for your loss.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?
If you don't go I'm telling Trent. :P
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Grow some balls and tell your mum to get back in the kitchen and make you some pie!
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
LoL you're from Tennessee! looks like skipping football isn't an option muahahaha

you use that "you're the only 10 i see" line a lot?
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
Quote by M<rockqer>M
If the football thing is just practice, **** it, who cares? If it's some kind of big game, then, I'm sorry for your loss.

It's not a big game, but it's not a normal practice. We are having our season kickoff scrimmage, and I get some decent playing time in.

Quote by John Frusciante
Quote by patrickrh
LoL you're from Tennessee! looks like skipping football isn't an option muahahaha

you use that "you're the only 10 i see" line a lot?

No, I don't use that line, lol. But every other Jack, Bill, and Dave does.

Quote by John Frusciante
Quote by Bushinarin
Hey that's my anniversary!

Everyone's having fun but you.

and i bet ur gettin him/her (dont want to discriminate) nin tickets for a present
haha
We're such assholes. Don't worry TS NIN will come around again yes?
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Well, I can only hope.

Quote by John Frusciante
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Well, I can only hope.

Seriously though, I don't mean to rub it in (but NIN's my favourite band), and you gotta go to the show. Get out of football somehow.
Dude, **** that ****. Get a damn cab or something. Don't miss out on a great experience to do the same old same old.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club