First off, I just wanna thank everyone for helping me pick an amp (again) and I finally found one that I love.

I was originally going for a Fender Blues Jr NOS wich did sound really nice but actually I found it to be too quiet and boxy....and well since I had some extra cash I said what the hell and started looking into some nicer ones.

Well it came down to a Deluxe Reverb, Hot rod Deluxe, and Blues Deluxe.
The Hot Rod was the wost of the three. The cleans were nice but the drive was absolutely useless. Then the Deluxe Reverb. The cleans were AMAZING but I really want something that I have a preamp gain controll on, rather then just a power amp breakup. Thats when I came across the Blues Deluxe. To me It sounded alot like the Hot Rod but a little bit less bass and more mid. Then the Dirty Channel.....preparing flame sheild.....I though it was actually really good. Sure when I get my paycheck I'm still gonna get a TS9 or TS808 (Undecided) but I really like the smooth gain you can get out of it by messing with volume and preamp.

Sooooooooo I really like it as is but, ya know it can always be better so when I go to get my OD Pedal I'm also gonna replace all the tubes. Soooooo any suggestions (This is my first tube and so I'm completely clueless on this one)
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
www.dougstubes.com

Get ahold of Doug tell him what you have and what you want out of it. And he will make some good recomendations based on what you want.
If you start a reply with: I have never played one but I have heard good things about it! Your opinion is invalid.
Quote by boxcarmonument
www.dougstubes.com

Get ahold of Doug tell him what you have and what you want out of it. And he will make some good recomendations based on what you want.

Will do. But as long as I'm here ill still stake some reccommendations
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo