Yeah I don't have either guitar pro or power tabs cause im lazy so here it is in text. No mp3 file. The only part of the song I have nailed down is the intro; it's got organ influences and just seems to fit in as the slow intro to a metal song that suddenly turns fast. BTW fist post in this forrum comments welcomed.

~ = let ring

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|-12--10--12~~--10--9--7--9--7--9~~--7--6--4--6--4--6~~--4--3--1--3--1--3~~---
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|-------------------
B|-------------------
G|-------------------
D|1~--3~--5~----
A|-------------------
E|-------------------

e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|-12--10--12~~--10--9--7--9--7--9~~--7--6--4--6--4--6~~--4--3--1--3--1--3~~---
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e|-----------------------------------------
B|-----------------------------------------
G|-----------------------------------------
D|--2~~~-------------------------------
A|-------------0~~~~~~~~~--------
E|-----------------------------------------
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.