I just got a new macbook and I'm trying to burn my first audio cd on it. It burns the cd very quickly and says it is finished and it recognizes that the mp3s are indeed on the disc, but when I put the disc in any cd player, it doesnt play. Any suggestions?
get a PC?

What program did you use to burn the cd?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
I don't know what program I used, I just used the default burner on my cpu...
Good Lord Lolmighty @ "get a PC" - although I agree.

However, burn as a music CD, not data or mp3. make sure you have CD-R's, and then let me know how that goes.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Maus24
Good Lord Lolmighty @ "get a PC" - although I agree.

However, burn as a music CD, not data or mp3. make sure you have CD-R's, and then let me know how that goes.

I understand that I must do this, I just don't know how...
Quote by fattyDQ
I just got a new macbook and I'm trying to burn my first audio cd on it. It burns the cd very quickly and says it is finished and it recognizes that the mp3s are indeed on the disc, but when I put the disc in any cd player, it doesnt play. Any suggestions?

There's your problem.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by soulflyV
You may be using the wrong CD type, or other players cannot the certain type of CD you burned the songs onto.

Also, maybe try burning as an audio CD, instead of burning as an MP3 CD.

Also, get a PC.

I love your sig. Every time I see someone make a mistake like that, I want to slap him. Thanks for trying to lower idiocy rates.
Get a PC

I'm sure all of you are aware the Mac is also a PC, it just happens to have a different OS than Dell or HP.
Quote by Gerald The Mous
Burn it on iTunes. That's what I did, and it worked fine.

I'm having an issue with that as well. Whenever I try to copy and paste the songs I'm trying to burn into a new playlist it won't paste them. Like, it just won't let me paste it at all, the paste option is greyed out
Quote by Gerald The Mous
Burn it on iTunes. That's what I did, and it worked fine.

This.
Quote by fattyDQ
I'm having an issue with that as well. Whenever I try to copy and paste the songs I'm trying to burn into a new playlist it won't paste them. Like, it just won't let me paste it at all, the paste option is greyed out

This.
Have you tried just dragging the files into itunes? On my mac it automatically imports them to your itunes library when I do this.
THe songs are already in my itunes library, lol, it just won't let me paste them into a new playlist
Quote by fattyDQ
THe songs are already in my itunes library, lol, it just won't let me paste them into a new playlist

Ok choose the song in your itunes library and instead of pasting just drag the files over to your desired playlist on the very left of the screen.
Future note:
Copy paste on mac is command-c/command-v. And most of the time it's just easier to drag and drop.
buy a panda bear and forget about computers. They suck anyways.
R.I.P. BILLY MAYS
1958-2009
Goodnight Sweet Prince

Quote by longhorntex6
do you know where i can find the tabs?

WAT

Quote by gd123
I'm 14 not a troll....