The squishy ends on the ends of the headphones. Yeah I keep losing mine! I can't find it this time! AGH!!!!!! It just flung off my ear and it's nowhere to be found...
Tips on finding lost things?
And it's impossible to get new earbuds... I would say just quit life. I'm sorry, man. I don't see any other out.

Hint: Get new earbuds.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by RPGoof
dude, life doesn't go on if I can't listen to music with two earbuds.

If you can't live without music you need a hobby.
Quote by Into_The_Wild

...like music, right?
You've gotta get the ones that don't have that squishy part, but are still comfortable. I swear, every time I put mine into or take them out of my pocket, I lose one of the squishy parts.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

Quote by RPGoof

Tips on finding lost things?

What the hell kind of question is that? Retrace your steps or just buy new earbuds. Simple as that.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Quote by Ibanez2427
What the hell kind of question is that? Retrace your steps or just buy new earbuds. Simple as that.

It was in my ear. I ripped out the earphone. The earbud fell off. It's NOWHERE TO BE FOUND UNDERNEATH ME. I am sad.
Quote by Into_The_Wild
And yet, somehow.....
Life goes on

THIS.

:P
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Intricate08
...like music, right?

hahaha exactly what i was gonna say
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
Quote by Into_The_Wild

Wait... you can live without music.

Hmmph If you call that living!
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
Quote by RPGoof
It was in my ear. I ripped out the earphone. The earbud fell off. It's NOWHERE TO BE FOUND UNDERNEATH ME. I am sad.

Hmm, you might have to leave your chair for this one!

Hmm, late!

MC name = Bearrorism
dude, I've been rolling around on the floor in this huge ass room looking everywhere.
It probably fell down the heat vent like 5 feet to the left of me T_T
Big mother ****ing headphones is where its at.
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
They usually come with a few sets of replacement ones no?

I can relate to your predicament. Mine have fallen off and I go crazy trying to look for them because I didn't want to run out of replacement ones.
12 fret fury
Quote by Gargantuan
You mean to say you don't own speakers?

I do, but this computer is in my front room and its huge and echoey in here and its almost 1 AM and my parents are in bed and the right speaker is busted.
My backup headphones hurt my ears.
EPIC FAILURE!

Yeah I have replacement ones but they are different sizes. That and I don't want to buy new ones either.