It's her 20th, and we went out for Sushi and shopping at a mall a few towns over where we live. She got her ears pierced for this special occasion! We spent the whole day just having fun. How was your 8/8/08?

INTOLERANCE IS IGNORANCE

Quote by kosmic
Holy Moses.
haha
I woke up at like, 12.

then i chatted **** to people online for 6 hours, went out and got drunk, then went to sleep.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by jeff541
Did you have birthday sex?

yeah

and if so pics or it didnt happen
Quote by OrangePossum
Yep, it's Soviet UG versus bdfs05.

good luck.

Quote by bdfs05
fuck yea i got sigged

Quote by MyNameIsLame

When you're in the Pit, substitute any valid, reasonable answer with one of the following: fap, smoke pot, drink alcohol, rape, and/or murder.
give her rape as a present!
d[(x)(x)]b

Quote by TomD03

we'd sit in the basement and i'd do a little "I'll show u mine if you show me yours" so i had 3 baby vaginas staring at me

R.I.P. Billy Mays
i went and jammed with a drummer... then i jammed with the bassist from my band... then i jammed with another drummer... then i re-arranged my whole room which took many hours

DO IT.
Quote by woodenbandman
I guess that the rebellious, strong guy is more appealing than the guy who worships the ground you walk on and would take a bullet for you.

Gear:
Cordoba C5-Ce
Martin DX121
Martin LXM
Ibanez S520EX-> Weeping Demon Wah-> Roland Cube 20x
Band practice, soccer match (which we won), watched the Olympic opening ceremoney, and fell asleep.
****ing sucked. Was supposed to see Nine Inch Nails, but my show got postponed until November 9.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.