http://kerryritter.com/flashmp3player/flashmp3player.html

I want somebody to listen to this songs and be really picky with them.. tell me if one point in the song sounds bad, or if the drums sound stupid somewhere of the guitar sounds bad somewhere, etc etc etc. I want to fine-tune it all and do an album.

Those are just demos, so the playing is rough... and I even start tuning up in one of the songs :-/

C4C for sure. I really really appreciate it.

These were meant to have vocals but I haven't written lyrics yet.. so just imagine them.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Last edited by DiveRightIn63 at Aug 9, 2008,
I'll crit in detail later when I have some time, but I do like alot of your stuff.

You gotta tell me what you use for the drums.

edit: After listening to it some more, I just gotta say ... your songwriting is VERY impressive.
Last edited by g°®† at Aug 9, 2008,
Quote by g°®†
I'll crit in detail later when I have some time, but I do like alot of your stuff.

You gotta tell me what you use for the drums.

edit: After listening to it some more, I just gotta say ... your songwriting is VERY impressive.

Thanks dude, I appreciate it!

I profile commented my method
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I like them a lot man. Really good stuff. I do think some of the guitars in multiple spots need to be tuned down. Overall I loved these though.
Quote by g°®†
I didn't see it. Just comment on it here.

What I do is write my drums and such in Guitar Pro. I export the MIDI files out and then Import them into Reason. After a little bit of tweaking, they can sound pretty decent.

Quote by RTG182
I like them a lot man. Really good stuff. I do think some of the guitars in multiple spots need to be tuned down. Overall I loved these though.

Thanks dude . I know the mixing wasn't really good at all. I just kinda recorded and didn't do any volume modifications to what I recorded it as... I just wanted to get some quick demos down to see what people though.

Quote by mexicanmidget88
thats pretty incredible stuff, its kinda punky sounding drums for the most part, hopefully thats what you wanted though. But the guitar was very good, definitely pulled it all together smoothly. i especially like "hellzyea" and newarmofdoom is pretty heavy, i like it. c4c?

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=929332

Yeah, I listen to a lot of punk music, so those are mostly the only kind of drums I can write. I'm not much of a metal-listener tbh. I will crit return by the end of the night.

Thanks to all responses, I really appreciate it.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Nice work but try doing better work on the drum machine.

Like maybe shift the notes slightly, so they aren't perfectly in time, to mimick human error. Adjust volumes slightly of each note, ect. Just make little variations, so the drums aren't so painfully sterile sounding.