Could I put a Greenback in a Classic 30 and have it sound good? It's only rated for 25W, but I've heard some people say that the speaker breakup would be nice.
Fender Tele
Breedlove SM20
Cort M800

Peavey Classic 30
Roland Microcube

Digitech RP250
Digitech Bad Monkey
i put one in my blues junior and i absolutely love it. Makes the amps od so much more raunchy and the cleans are much fatter
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
I bet it would be nice. Order one of the Warehouse Speakers Green Beret, since the Celestions are overpriced Chinese junk.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Right, but the blues jr is 15W. The Classic 30 is, obviously, 30.

EDIT: yeah I would get the Green Beret if I buy it, just figured more people would know what I was talking about if I said Greenback.
Fender Tele
Breedlove SM20
Cort M800

Peavey Classic 30
Roland Microcube

Digitech RP250
Digitech Bad Monkey
yeah it would work and sound nice. you just have to make sure you dont dime the amp (most people rarely do so anyways. thats what PA's are for )
yeah the green beret is what i have, great value. And american made
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
Definitely throw some greenbacks/green berets in there. I bought two berets from warehouse and stuck them in my classic 30's 212 cab and it made a world of difference in the tone over stock blue marvels. I had no idea what I was missing.
Quote by corbn89
yeah it would work and sound nice. you just have to make sure you dont dime the amp (most people rarely do so anyways. thats what PA's are for )

+1

Since your amp is only 5 watts higher than what the speaker is rated then it shouldn't post a problem. Now if you were trying to put it into something that was maybe 40 watts or something then that wouldn't be good.

Like corbn89 said, just don't dime it and you will be fine