Not sure how good of an idea it is. But I was thinking about getting some shirts made up to "give away" or something. I was thinking stevie ray vaughan t-shirts for the stevie ray vaughan blog or just other guitar/music shirts. But here's the thing. I don't know what would be pretty cool.

Example: "SRV fan!" printed on a shirt would be a little lame if you ask me, no doubt.

So what kind of quotes/phrases would be clever, cool, or even funny? Ya know, stuff people would actually wear. Any ideas? Anyone wanna contribute to this project?
Pic of him on the front, "SRV" on the back. Actually a picture of his pickguard on the back, the part that says "SRV"

Edit: Can I have a shirt? I'm the first one to ask so you can at least give ONE out to a fellow UG member?!?! hopefully..
Do NOT look behind you.
he has a quote that is something like 'i tune low, play hard, and floor it' or something like that. it would look cool on the back of the shirt.

They're my favourite shirts.

And I've never heard of this SRV character, so I'm just gonna say go for the "Pants" shirt suggestion.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by Burdell
he has a quote that is something like 'i tune low, play hard, and floor it' or something like that. it would look cool on the back of the shirt.

Eb = low?

I consider drop C (♥♥♥ kinda low, but Eb..
Some good ideas.

I won't be using cafepress.com. Their quality isn't as good as others. I might have to look around. This could get expensive (like over $20 a shirt on spreadshirt) So I'll have to sell them, but as low as I can go so that I don't make a profit. Just the costs to make them
How about...

Front: SRV (all fancy like)

Back: F*CK YEAH!!!!

Says it all.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by I Have no Soul
Get a shirt that says "Pants."

Dude if there not already made, i am going to have to make me one, that would be awesome
make a shirt that has this pic of Chester Burnett (howlin Wolf) http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/4029/wolf.jpg

and on the back this quot from chester burnett
"I dont play anything but the blues, butnow i could never make no money on nothin' but the blues. Thats why i wasent intrested in nothin' else."
-howlin wolf (chester Burnett)
Quote by BenFoffenbock
And I've never heard of this SRV character, so I'm just gonna say go for the "Pants" shirt suggestion.

Just leave. Leave this thread right now.
"My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump"
Quote by giiii
Just leave. Leave this thread right now.

agreed

step 1- Shut down your computer
step 2-buy all SRV cd's u can find and a stero
step 3-immediatly lock yourself in a closet and listen to each cd
step 4-dont come out until youve reconsiderd who your god is
Quote by RPGoof
A picture of SRV ripping it up and his name
Maybe some old tour dates on the back
or album covers

This.

When I see a shirt with too much writing or a little statement that tries to be funny, I cringe. I think that keeping it simple is a lot more effective and looks better, for example just a pic of SRV holding up his guitar in black and white in the centre of the shirt and then his signature over the top. Keep it simple. That's just my opinion anyway, I'm pretty biased because I hate t-shirts that have too much writing or slogans.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
umm...have you considered whether or not doing this is actually legal?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by I Have no Soul
Get a shirt that says "Pants."

There's one flaw.. The British would think you mean underwear!
sup?