apparently my girl is addicted to cocaine. she's quitting "for me". she's having withdrawals and bitching about how miserable she is. she got a minor, blew 1.0, she's grounded so she sits around and texts me about how miserable she is and she's throwing up and shivering and i'm about ready to ****ing kill someone. i love her to death but god ****ing damn it. i'm all for experimenting with drugs, but getting addicted to coke? come on now. i'm not sure what i'm expecting response-wise, i just wanted to get this off my chest.
i moved to phoenix, she still lives in minnesota. she's really a great girl, but this is just bull****.
How can you be all for experimenting with drugs but not be okay with coke? I mean, I understand and all, but...I don't. Nevermind me, haha.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
^Coke is a hard drug and it's highly addictive and you're pretty much an idiot if you take it.

Glad to know shes quitting. I wish the best for her. She's making a responsible decision. Hope it goes over well dude.
no i think experimenting with coke is all cool, i plan on it, but once or twice and that's it. that's just me, then again, that's what she said, too.
Quote by MarkCP
no i think experimenting with coke is all cool, i plan on it, but once or twice and that's it. that's just me, then again, that's what she said, too.

Your an idiot if you think your right with that statement.
Quote by MarkCP

people dont just say these things are addictive man, they actually are
Quote by RPGoof
^Coke is a hard drug and it's highly addictive and you're pretty much an idiot if you take it.

Glad to know shes quitting. I wish the best for her. She's making a responsible decision. Hope it goes over well dude.

Yeah, I know that. I'm having trouble getting my thoughts out.

Quote by MarkCP

This is what I don't understand. You KNOW coke is a highly addictive drug, and you know she's going to do it(by being okay with experimenting) but you're pissed because she got addicted? How does that work?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Experimenting is not bad at all (just no meth for me). Dude just get her out of it right now! The more she gets in the harder to get out. Coke is a bitch. My friend was addicted a couple years ago.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by MarkCP

first time i heard someone sayin experimentin with coke is cool
Gear:
Fender MIA Strat w/EMG SA's
Fender Super 60
Boss RT-20 Rotary Sim
Ibanez AD-9 Analog Delay
EHX Big Muff

"Doctor Kindly Tell Your Wife
That I'm Alive, Flowers Thrive
Realise, Realise, Realise"
cause she did it once, told me, and promised never to do it again. then she did it a whole bunch without telling me. i know this ****'s addictive, guys, i do.
Quote by MarkCP

So you're just gonna follow in her footsteps???

Fuck me you are retarded. Maybe you can both go and shiver in the foetal position together then.

Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Man, it's gonna suck for both of you until the withdrawal is past, and probably for short periods for quite a while, but once she's past it, things are going to be much better. Good on her for quitting (if she's able to), and good on yourself if you're able to stick by her and help her through the issue. Seriously, nothing is going to help her more than someone loving her through it.
Quote by fatgraymatt
I love metal but death metal's just a bit too much for me. The most I can get into is serious-illness metal.
Quote by birdman267
schmidty,
I care
Quote by GuyWhoDoesStuff
If I had an axe that could make well formed vaginas I would go out a lot less.
i have a helluva lot more self control than she does. she managed to get addicted to marijuana (some may say it's impossible, but it's not, it's a mental addiction not a physical one). guys that's just my philosophy, i'll try just about anything once. besides meth, heroin, and most pills.
I actually felt a little bad for you and a little good for you girlfriend.
I'm starting to feel bad for your girlfriend. She's gonna be deep in shlt if you start taking cocaine dude. If you're gonna be supportive about her getting off the addiction and you take coke yourself, thats just a big fat lie to her. Hypocrisy ftl
Cocaine's a hell of a drug...

But seriously, doesnt matter how great of a person she might seem, she's doing drugs, so leave her ass.

You should have learned this kind of sh*t in high school. Drugs are bad mmmkay.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
wait wait wait. drugs are addicting!?
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
Seriously you should just drop the experimenting with coke line because a majority of the people that hear it have never tried anything except alcohol or pot. I'm all with you on trying once or twice, just not over and over and over. Peace
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Quote by MarkCP
i have a helluva lot more self control than she does. she managed to get addicted to marijuana (some may say it's impossible, but it's not, it's a mental addiction not a physical one). guys that's just my philosophy, i'll try just about anything once. besides meth, heroin, and most pills.

your logic eludes me