Page 1 of 2
Ok, so I just found out that my cousin's girlfriend is having a party tonight, and I never got invited. Now this pisses me off because my little brother got invited, but not me, and my cousin is my age! I get along well with his girlfriend, and my cousin and I are good friends. We get along well, get baked together, hell, we even ****ing work together.

He even spoke about the party in front of me, last week, but never asked me to come. I just sent him a message asking why I wasn't invited but he hasn't replied.

Super f*cking pissed right now.

What to do?

A U S S I E
rape her?

nahh, how about you throw your own party and don't invite her?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Show up drunk and naked and give a speech about life that never ends. Then throwup on the TV.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by soulflyV
He's obviously afraid that you'll steal his girlfriend.

OR

He's obviously afraid that you will hook in with all of his girlfriend's friends, and this makes him jealous.

Dude he's been with this girl for over a year and he knows I wouldn't go for her because she's not my type. He also knows that I don't give a f*ck about women right now and I'm more interested in staying single because I'm sick of sh*tty relationships.

Quote by Colgate Total
Just go. O_o

You don't need permission from close friends, and cousins, foo'.

It's his girlfriends party, not his. As I said, I get along well with her, and he was the one giving out invitations, so why the **** didn't I get one?

Quote by Burdell
Must be a kickin party!

It hasn't started yet. It's 3:47PM here.
A U S S I E
Maybe his girlfriend hates you, so she asked him to not invite you. Are you an asshole to her?
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.

show up drunk as and hook into his girlfriend or his girlfriends mates or both and start fights with everyone. Or though a mean party next w.e. and invite him but lock the door and laugh at him thro the window.
Theres probably a reason your not invited man.

Just think about it, My friends dont invite me to things sometimes, it's just cause im a total D*uche, so just have a good time without em.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by ProneSolution
Maybe his girlfriend hates you, so she asked him to not invite you. Are you an asshole to her?

She's a bit clingy towards him, and hates the fact that he comes to my place to get stoned when he could just get stoned at her house, with her. This is the only thing I can think of that would make her dislike me, but other than that I don't know.

Quote by AtThisVelocity
Theres probably a reason your not invited man.

Just think about it, My friends dont invite me to things sometimes, it's just cause im a total D*uche, so just have a good time without em.

I've had bronchitis all week, so I haven't been at work, but this doesn't mean I can't go to a f*cking party. I can't think of anything else...

Except... His friends are dickheads, and he knows I don't like them. He's a skater, so you know the type I mean. I've never got along with them well. My brother is a bike rider, and hangs around the skate park a lot. Maybe this explains why he got invited and not me, and maybe he didn't invite me because he knows that I won't get along with most of the people that are going to be there?
A U S S I E
Last edited by Jcore44 at Aug 9, 2008,
what you should have done was call him and ask what he was up to tonight, and if he knew of anything good going on. if he responds
a) that his g/f is having a party and you should come...go.
b) that his g/f is having a party but is gonna be lame...say whatever im bored and go anyway.
c)nothing is going on...this leads to other sceanerios:
1)nothing is going on...dont be pissed and do something else.
2)the party is going on...
Quote by TooFast
Show up drunk and naked and give a speech about life that never ends. Then throwup on the TV.

this.

hope i helped!
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Maybe he thought you'd just come.

Or maybe he secretly hates you and doesn't want you there.

Don't worry, I'm sure it's the former!
Quote by no1flyhalf
what you should have done was call him and ask what he was up to tonight, and if he knew of anything good going on. if he responds
a) that his g/f is having a party and you should come...go.
b) that his g/f is having a party but is gonna be lame...say whatever im bored and go anyway.
c)nothing is going on...this leads to other sceanerios:
1)nothing is going on...dont be pissed and do something else.
2)the party is going on...

this.

hope i helped!

He just sent me a message saying he expected me to come after talking about it to his friend. But that's exactly the thing, he was talking to his friend, not me, so I didn't know
he expected me to come. I was waiting for an exclusive invite.
A U S S I E
You're just overreacting. Don't worry about it too much, show up, have a good time, start tomorrow fresh.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Jcore44
He just sent me a message saying he expected me to come after talking about it to his friend. But that's exactly the thing, he was talking to his friend, not me, so I didn't know

Hes Lying to you!! cover for not inviting you! Get EM
Quote by Guitarism12
Hes Lying to you!! cover for not inviting you! Get EM

Don't say that sh*t.

OK!

Well, we just had a text marathon just then. Turns out he expected me to come after all, when he was speaking to his friend about it and I heard, he thought I'd be coming anyway. Then he flipped out at me because he thought I was bitching to my brother, but I wasn't, I was bitching to UG so he doesn't know anything lol.

ANYWAY.

The reason I got so mad was just because we're close and I never got invited. If it was just some other kid then I wouldn't care. I'm going now, just gonna bring some beer and try to have a good time.
A U S S I E
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Maybe he expects you to come anyway.

Yeah this.
ಥ_ಥ
Give him the benefit of the doubt. He probably thought he already invited you. Seems the case since he was talking about it in front of you.

Or maybe you even forgot he invited you.

But just go either way.
Quote by Jimmyyoung
Maybe he expects you to come anyway.

+1.

I don't know how parties etc work in your group of friends where you live, but where I live if someone has a party there isn't invites and it's just expected for people to come, that way it's easier and noone gets left out on accident.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Ah hell. Time to break out the machete.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Well, normally I don't even go to parties. I'd rather have a small gathering with 5-6 friends rather than a big mess with 30+ random kids getting drunk.

But considering its my cousins girlfriends party, I thought I'd better be social and make an appearance, if only for my own sake. I need to get out more.
A U S S I E
Quote by Jcore44

Ok Mr. Drama queen.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
you should go over there start yelling in his face make out with his girlfriend kick his ass and then leave.
You have 2 options:
Go to party and take guitar and amp. Play Rattlehead by Megadeth and have people mosh. Get ur cousin and his girlfriend in the pit area and make sure they leave with welts. Scream "UG FTW!!!" and do a stage dive.
OR:
Rape his girlfriend.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Boo hoo.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Get over it? Maybe it was an oversight, maybe he just doesn't particularly want you there. Either way, it's not a big deal.
Dont feel bad, i wasnt invited either
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Turn up and give a long speech about the way every guy at a party can have sex with the person who's organised it without consent.

Then laugh manically when gang rape ensues.
Quote by Jcore44

maybe he assumed when your saw your brothers invite, you'd realise there was a party and just go

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Fap...that always relieves stress
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
why didnt you just be like "so ur havin a party?" and hed be like yeah u comin?

hahaha yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Last edited by Soadfan8 at Aug 9, 2008,
Quote by soulflyV
He's obviously afraid that you'll steal his girlfriend.

OR

He's obviously afraid that you will hook in with all of his girlfriend's friends, and this makes him jealous.

Obvious answer: TS is one of those people that thinks everyone likes him but really everyone hates him.

Sorry TS, I don't make the rules.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Page 1 of 2