I've been messing around on guitar and bass for awhile and writing my own things. I play other stuff off of tabs and stuff but it gets boring and I think I'm ready to play with other people. I need some people to give me some motivation to play and practice like I used to. My preference is bass, I play a little rhythm, more acoustic than anything. I'm learning to the organ by ear but am trying to get a teacher. I have no training at all. I'm just looking for some people to jam with, learn from and have fun. I like music like third eye blind and Death From Above 1979. I can go more mellow like James Blunt or a little harder rock. So, anyone interested in doing something online or if you live in the area, leave a message, Peace.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
Yeah dude, I'll go the harder rock direction. (for online) my email is i_am_from_a_ufo@hotmail.com shoot me an mp3. How long have you been playing? Any other influences besides those two bands?
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
hard rock is the direction I wanted to go in the least. Anyone else interested in doing anything?
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .