Does anyone remember that show? Cartoon Network.

It was one of my favorite shows when I was younger, and I had totally forgotten about it until I heard that they were planning a movie.

Wikipedia confirms this. Also found out that at 8 years, it's Cartoon Network's longest running "Cartoon cartoon."

So, is that show something I remember as awesome because I haven't seen it in forever, or is this movie going to be something truly epic?
I'm pretty sure the movie will suck major. the show was my favorite though. Rolf was my favorite character ever.
i hadn't heard about this...hopefully it rocks. I haven't seen any new episodes since they started the season where they went to school.
I love Ed Edd n Eddy!!!!
But i haven't watched it since i was in junior high which was like 6 years ago or something...

Is the movie animated or real people??
I remember this show from long ago. I loved Eddy's room with all the records and the disco ball.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by guerito
i hadn't heard about this...hopefully it rocks. I haven't seen any new episodes since they started the season where they went to school.

The last episode I remember seeing was a Valentine's Day one where they went to school.

I remember how shocked I was when I saw them in school.

I'm just surprised the show is still running. Brings a tear to my eye, reminding me of the good ole' days.
Quote by guerito

They just had a new episode a few weeks ago. It was "The secret episode" or something like that. Other than that, they don't make the show anymore.

Quote by KetchupLad14
The last episode I remember seeing was a Valentine's Day one where they went to school.

I remember how shocked I was when I saw them in school.

I'm just surprised the show is still running. Brings a tear to my eye, reminding me of the good ole' days.

It's not.
I plays guitars.
Quote by 2003LP
They just had a new episode a few weeks ago. It was "The secret episode" or something like that. Other than that, they don't make the show anymore.

According to Wikipedia, they just put the show on hold to work out the movie.

Then again... that's not the most reliable source.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Whom did u like the most out of Ed, Edd and Eddy???

I liked Edd.
Eddy was a little annoying...

Hmm... I believe that when I was younger, my favorite was Edd.

Nowadays, I think my favorite would be... Edd still I guess. Eddy could be pretty funny though.
I honestly find the humor on that show parallel to fart jokes and Carlos Mencia. I thought the show was stupid when I was 9 and all my friends loved it. I can't imagine how unbearable a full-length film would be now. That's just my opinion though.
Quote by NGD1313
I honestly find the humor on that show parallel to fart jokes and Carlos Mencia. I thought the show was stupid when I was 9 and all my friends loved it. I can't imagine how unbearable a full-length film would be now. That's just my opinion though.

i loved the show, but i do agree. It is pretty stupid. I'm not sure why toast makes me laugh so much.
Quote by NGD1313

It was a really stupid show!!
But it was brilliant at the same time...
Or maybe it was cuz i was just a kid.. But hell, it was still one of my favorite show!

And it is the only decent cartoon left on Cartoon Network...
Though i still don't mind The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy...
Quote by NGD1313

I'm wondering if I would feel that way if I saw it now. I know that I loved it as a kid though.

I agree with you about Mencia though. Honestly, he's just not funny.
Quote by af_the_fragile
It was a really stupid show!!
But it was brilliant at the same time...
Or maybe it was cuz i was just a kid.. But hell, it was still one of my favorite show!

And it is the only decent cartoon left on Cartoon Network...
Though i still don't mind The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy...

<---
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by KetchupLad14
Does anyone remember that show? Cartoon Network.

It was one of my favorite shows when I was younger, and I had totally forgotten about it until I heard that they were planning a movie.

Wikipedia confirms this. Also found out that at 8 years, it's Cartoon Network's longest running "Cartoon cartoon."

So, is that show something I remember as awesome because I haven't seen it in forever, or is this movie going to be something truly epic?

But if it's true, cool I guess.
Quote by af_the_fragile
I meant more by this...

I'm with the other guy on my favorite Mandy.

Also, I'm not saying kids shows aren't still fun, I have about 50 episodes of Pinky and the Brain on DVD (which is a brilliant show for kids and adults), and I watch The Fairly Oddparents from time to time, I'm just saying I found this show to be offensively simple-minded as a child, I can't even imagine how un-entertaining I would find a kid who has a wooden plank for a best friend now-a-days.
Guys, guys, guys. It's not edd, it's double D.

Also they went to school? WTF!!! I stopped watching after like two or three years when I couldn't remember to watch the new episodes and had thought it was cancelled.

Jimmy was the gay kid right? I remember one of my all time favorite episodes was the one where they weren't invited to Jimmy's birthday party and they thought everyone was forming a secret society. And Ed kept calling himself "The Claw".

That show really made me wanna eat jawbreakers and make a quick buck. Man, I miss it

Also wtf was with Ed and buttered toast? Or that kid that was best friends with Plank and Plank actually showed hints of being real? And what the hell was under double D's hat!!?
Quote by NGD1313
I'm with the other guy on my favorite Mandy.

Also, I'm not saying kids shows aren't still fun, I have about 50 episodes of Pinky and the Brain on DVD (which is a brilliant show for kids and adults), and I watch The Fairly Oddparents from time to time, I'm just saying I found this show to be offensively simple-minded as a child, I can't even imagine how un-entertaining I would find a kid who has a wooden plank for a best friend now-a-days.

You might want to keep that down, I AM married to her. I don't wanna get the boys to come break your kneecaps, yahear?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I hated that show with a passion.

I had this "friend" who loved watching it even when he was 13-14. probably still does
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
My favorite show.

Quality cartoons.

And it's highly slashable, which I like.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Last edited by Guitar0player at Oct 6, 2008,
Aah, nostalgia, those were the days, (even though it wasn't that long ago) I remmeber I had a temp tattoo of Ed, Edd, and Eddy. AWESOME times.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Am I the only person that thought it was utter shite?

Yes.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by guerito
personally, i liked Ed best. He was rather quotable.

"Hey guys, we can play at my house. My mom has a stove."

Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
I can't say as though I ever liked it to be honest.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Holy shit I can't wait for it I love watching ed screwing everything up
鋼の錬金術師
Man I miss those old school cartoons on cartoon network. I think that the new ones kind of suck imo. My favorites were Johnny Bravo, Dexters Lab, and Edd, Ed n' Eddy.
"Stupid bird stole my quarter, flew away with it... stupid."

"Santa knows Eddy!" "BUT IT'S JULY!"
If you break a world speed record for a video game, are you a winner, or just someone who REALLY needs to go outside?

Quote by AdemaOnYourHead
My favorite Pokemon is still Dave Mustaine.