Hey, im having a little trouble getting my rig all set up. I have a mesa dual rec. as an amp. Then i have a boss tu-2 tuner, a boss ns-2 noise gate, a line 6 dl4 delay, and a line 6 mm4 mod. stompbox. Then i have a sure wireless system.

Ok so my question is how do i set this all up. Do i run the effects into the wireless? If thats the case then what is the fx loop for on the back of the mesa?

Thanks in advance!
You can put everything in the effects loop although with the tuner it doesn't matter.

tuner >> delay >> modulation >> noise gate

you can switch the modulation and delay depending on the sound you want.

The effects loop is designed to add those effects to your line signal before it reaches the power amp. Adding the effects at the preamp will give better sound quality (except for dist, od, and some wahs).

EDIT: forgot about the wireless system! Anyway... your wireless system will go directly to the amp and u'll just have a cable going from the loop send to the pedals and then back into the loop receive.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
in my opinion:

Guitar > Wireless > Boss TU-2 > AMP Input
and
FX Loop Send > Line6 DL4 > Line6 MM4 > Boss NS-2 > FX Loop Return

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
so i shouldnt run the effects into the wireless then into the imput. I should run the effects through the effects loop. Then the wireless seperatly into the amp.

And if i wasnt using a wireless then what would happen?
Quote by rockman123
so i shouldnt run the effects into the wireless then into the imput. I should run the effects through the effects loop. Then the wireless seperatly into the amp.

And if i wasnt using a wireless then what would happen?

Guitar > Boss TU-2 > AMP Input
and

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by helsinki_vampir
in my opinion:

Guitar > Wireless > Boss TU-2 > AMP Input
and

+1
Quote by rockman123
is there a problem running the tu-2 at the begining of the effects loop?

not at all, it just isn't needed. But since you have a wireless system go ahead and do it. It won't do any thing since it doesn't add anything into the sound.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.