You don't ask to be a mod. Don't bother.

And other questions, it depends what the question is about.
Quote by Regression

Well i wasnt asking to be a mod, i was going through the forums and i realized there is no drum forum. I think it would be a good addition since so many users play drums anyways or for a ton of reasons
Quote by Regression

Yep. They just pick users and ask them if they want to be mods when there's a shortage of them lol. They'll chose members that are constantly active and give out good advice.

For questions regarding the site you can just post in the site feedback forum. If it's something regarding your account you can also pm one of the mods.

Man i wanna be a mod too. I could help out clean forums since i'm always on from 12am-6am pacific time

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by BigBrownBeaver
Well i wasnt asking to be a mod, i was going through the forums and i realized there is no drum forum. I think it would be a good addition since so many users play drums anyways or for a ton of reasons

There's never going to be a drum forum.

The UG staff has made that very clear.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by BigBrownBeaver

It's been asked many times, no dice.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by BigBrownBeaver

I once mentioned that maybe we could have drum tabs and ppl hated the idea. For some reason drummers are looked down on by a large percentage of the ppl here.

But yeah, like i said... mention it on the feedback/bugs forum.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
no, don't bother. UG is a guitar site, not a site for all instruments. we will not have a drum forum.

any other suggestions for the site can be directed to the site feedback forum.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Is this about that joke frenchy made last week?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
im pretty sure like you have to be just invited or w/e

and i wish i was a mod to that would be awesome
Gibson Faded SG

Line 6 spider III 75 watt