Song is on my Profile, its me improvising a solo over the Danger Danger song "I Still think about You" I used my RG1570, all stock, with B-52 AT-112. Unfortunatly, my G String was out of tune and i didn't really notice till i had it recorded, Once i get new pups im re-recording to see the sound difference and ill make sure its tuned then! haha. Tell me what you think, all comments and critiques are appreciated!! I'll C4C If you link me to your thread, too!
That was good! I didn't hear anything remarkably out of tune. The only major thing I noticed was it sounded..thin.

It appears we both could cut back a bit on treble.
thanks for the comment also, its pretty cool id suggest takin down the treble too or uppin the bass to make it sound better.
i need a sig
Cheers for the comment as well. Yeh i thought it was really good. Clean, in time and i felt alot of emotion in it. Like the guy said above, maybe you need a thicker tone, but im no tone master my self . Keep it up.
Quote by guhtar
This bears a striking resemblance to "I Remember You" by Skid Row, so I wouldn't call this "improvising."

The lick where i was playing 8 (i think) on the B string and hitting other notes, then going back there and eventually hitting a pinch harmonic was from that solo I dont think using 1 lick from another song makes it any less improvised, though.

Thanks rockaholic, Nugiboy, themexican and Lambofgod!
Like most of the people said, everything is great but the tone. If you have a 30 band eq, I would suggest rolling off around 5k and boosting some mids around 500hz to add some warmth.
Quote by FatCatAlabama
Like most of the people said, everything is great but the tone. If you have a 30 band eq, I would suggest rolling off around 5k and boosting some mids around 500hz to add some warmth.

I dont have a pedal, but i can try doing that with Audacity and replicating with the amps 3 band EQ. thanks for the suggestion!