Page 1 of 2
So a couple of days ago i was doing some "grooming" and i notice that i had some new hair on the fun area (right on my shaft) i decided to try to shave it cause theres no way in hell im going over there with siccors. apparently i didnt notice i had done it cause it was so small. so later im in the shower "doing my business" and what do you know that little piece of unnoticeable revealed flesh grew...alot. plus the shampoo i was using for lube didnt help the burning much. thank god it isnt bleeding. so now its pretty dam painful. how long should i "stay off it?"
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
First time I've used this meme: "Pics or it didn't happen"

EDIT:
Quote by joeyc
So a couple of days ago i was doing some "grooming" and i notice that i had some new hair on the fun area (right on my shaft) i decided to try to shave it cause theres no way in hell im going over there with siccors. apparently i didnt notice i had done it cause it was so small. so later im in the shower "doing my business" and what do you know that little piece of unnoticeable revealed flesh grew...alot. plus the shampoo i was using for lube didnt help the burning much. thank god it isnt bleeding. so now its pretty dam painful. how long should i "stay off it?"

Quote by fretsonfire74

EDIT:

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
wat

oh god.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
give it a once over every day, but don't touch it "forcefully" (if you catch my drift) until it doesn't hurt at all.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
give it a once over every day, but don't touch it "forcefully" (if you catch my drift) until it doesn't hurt at all.

Yeah, no angry masturbation.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I've never cut myself shaving my naughties. Because I know how to do it properly.

By the way, I don't know if you're serious or not, but if you whacked it with shampoo, you're about to have a miserable couple of days.
Stay off it for a good three or four days, as painful as that may be. Also, as hilarious as this may sound, you might want to put a bandaid on it. One time at a concert, however it worked out, my buddy popped out of my boxers and my zipperflap (on the inside) was open, and I scraped the top of the head. Major ouch. I couldn't walk for a day or two cause it hurt so bad, but as soon as I put a bandaid on, it felt way better and healed really quickly.
Quote by fretsonfire74

EDIT:

i see what you did there lol. im talking about the cut
Quote by RyanGillam

Quote by Våd Hamster
Quote by joeyc

shampoo/soap in dick is bad anyway. drys you out. ur weewees gonna look like freddy kruegers face if u keep up
Blueball yourself many times. At least 5 times a day. That way you get the pain because of the cut, but don't get the pleasure. Prove your manhood!
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
Quote by zeemonkey
shampoo/soap in dick is bad anyway. drys you out. ur weewees gonna look like freddy kruegers face if u keep up

dang it lol. what should i use
Quote by RyanGillam

Quote by Våd Hamster
just use the water in the shower. dont use shampoo/soap for lube just water and ull be fine.
Quote by zeemonkey
just use the water in the shower. dont use shampoo/soap for lube just water and ull be fine.

alrighty then
Quote by RyanGillam

Quote by Våd Hamster
I still think the blueballing idea is the best...
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
put some soothing skin healing cream on it.

seriously, use your common sense.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Wow...you are just plain retarted...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by joeyc

Not a good idea..........
Quote by joeyc
dang it lol. what should i use

You should use moisturiser!

Then it will have a smooth, healthy glow.
Quote by joeyc

who ever uses lube in the shower?
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by fretsonfire74

EDIT:

HahaHaha

you sir deserve +~
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!

Okay?
Well seriously, one of two things.
#1, Join the pain olympics
#2, do what they do
#3, ???
#4, Profit.

Or Just shut up. Please.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
I honestly thought this threadd was about the TS cutting off his entire dick...now that would have been a thread!

But that would have been bad for the TS though.....
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Last edited by Blitzraptor007 at Aug 9, 2008,
Why do tell about these things here?
In the corner beside my window
There hangs a lonely photograph
There is no reason
I'd never notice a memory that could hold me back

Siis mitä häh?
Quote by CaptainRon
Just be happy you didn't end up with a DIY circumcision.

Amen, brother, If uncut is the way to go, imagine if you did the deed yourself D:

But if you do, Damn that's either so manly or so frigging stupid
You should stay away from fapping for a while.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
u joeyc are epicly funny
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by Caramello Ruell
who ever uses lube in the shower?

What are you supposed to use? You can't do it dry and you can't use water.

Unless you're weird.
Quote by Von Hugenstein
what is it?

it's it!

It's a russet potato!

(Nine internets for that reference.)
Quote by Survivalism
What are you supposed to use? You can't do it dry and you can't use water.

Unless you're weird.

do it dry its the only way toughen up
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989