Page 1 of 2
Hows life going? Happy? Sad? Need to let off some steam? This is the thread for you...

I'm feeling great this morning, just had a nice cup of tea
I sat in a damn car for 12 hours. I'm pretty ****ing insane.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Pretty good....
so....
Nice weather we're having...
...I think....
...hmm... does it rain in UG?
Great, in Monday I'm going to pre army training\test, and I'm pumped about that.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Crap right now. I got 4 hours sleep last night and I need to pack for my holiday tomorrow. I feel horrible atm.

Plus the retarded college still hasn't called me back about my enrollment, I'm getting no contact from the girl I'm seeing and I'm away for my GCSE results.
Quote by Seth Shadows
I hope you die.
Not kidding.
Consider it.

What's up with YOU today????

I'm doing pretty good, could be better, but I'm good.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Horrible,
This dick I'm not saying names (Jourdan Hanson) keeps making fun of me I know it sounds rather childish but he's been doing it since the ****ing 2nd grade. And honestly it's gotten to the point where I'm contemplating

1. Suicide

2. Homocide

So anyways, glad everyone else is good

/attention *****
Quote by Tom_hatton
Crap right now. I got 4 hours sleep last night and I need to pack for my holiday tomorrow. I feel horrible atm.

Plus the retarded college still hasn't called me back about my enrollment, I'm getting no contact from the girl I'm seeing and I'm away for my GCSE results.

I'm worried about GCSE results, I'm trying to just forget about them until the time comes...
Quote by Seth Shadows
I hope you die.
Not kidding.
Consider it.

Awww...

...Lets be friends???
Quote by Dinodrummer
Horrible,
This dick I'm not saying names (Jourdan Hanson) keeps making fun of me I know it sounds rather childish but he's been doing it since the ****ing 2nd grade. And honestly it's gotten to the point where I'm contemplating

1. Suicide

2. Homocide

/attention *****

Don't let it get you down. Who gives a **** what he says? Don't let him get to you...
Pretty good. Could be better. I really need a girl right now, but for now I'm gonna sleep.

This might actually be a successful thread
Quote by esther_mouse
erm, i dont like avocadoes, either, they taste bad and make a mess when you accidentally hit one with a guitar...well, i would - imagine - they would, anyway...you know, because, theyre...squishy inside...and...stuff...
Quote by Dinodrummer
Horrible,

1. Suicide

2. Homocide

/attention *****

why suicide? not your fault hes a ****. Its soo simple really..

well not really. Just stand uo for yourself once and people stop bothering u. true story. each year grades8-10
Im ok.
A little tired, but thats because I got up earlier today.
Heading off too Crete in some hours.

Quote by lp345

I'm feeling great this morning, just had a nice cup of tea

Ill go make a cup myself.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
I don't think I'll be commiting suicide (too much Jez0rz!!!!) so I vandalized his bike and put his phone number on anon.
Pretty awesome, my birthday was today (Well, yesterday, but I haven't slept 'since then) and I got a Martin DM and a trip to TGI Fridays.
Dickless.
I'm meeting my partner today after they've been on holiday a week, so I'm good.

Yeah, I rock.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
im ok

kinda got told i cant work at my place anymore because they dnt have any vacancies on checkouts (my backs ****ed and can no longer stack shelves)

havin a mate over tonite, have some drinks, watch some films and maybe a spliff or two, mums in tho so its a big maybe :P
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
im great. i just got back together with my girlfriend. just when things were looking good, i screwed it up. but i made everything right last night. now everything is wonderful

oh and im uber proud because i made a rock version or spring from the four seasons that goes along with my little keyboard hahaha
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Dinodrummer
Horrible,

1. Suicide

2. Homocide

/attention *****

i suggest you melt his face with a metal solo or incinerate his soul with a blues lick

take your choice both are pretty painful
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Quote by InanezGuitars44
im great. i just got back together with my girlfriend. just when things were looking good, i screwed it up. but i made everything right last night. now everything is wonderful

oh and im uber proud because i made a rock version or spring from the four seasons that goes along with my little keyboard hahaha

hey can you send me the tab for spring? id love to give it a go if you don't mind or if you have time! i loved playing that on the sax
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
Headed back to college in a week...just finished the final for my summer class yesterday. Which reminds me, I have to pack....why the heck am I still here?
Nope, no sig here.
I'm OK for now, however in about an hour I'm going to Bombay and spending 2 days there will be absolute hell.
Quote by zeemonkey

That picture made me lol.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i'm ok...my girlfriend is addicted to coke and i have no friends, but i'm doing surprisingly well...no joke. good thread btw and that pic made my day lol
at the moment good, but got some tasks to do that i'm not looking forward to. On the other hand i might get to do fun things as well today so... yay
Quote by dudeman_andy
find them,

and dropkick them.
Quote by Furnase
Pretty good....
so....
Nice weather we're having...
...I think....
...hmm... does it rain in UG?

It Rains Epic FAIL

And im doing fine, i have a gig in the afternoon.
well, to be honest, I'm pretty pissed because I just lost a job and my car and I have no money to pay the car insurance in six weeks anyway.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Hmm just woke up to a new damn day.. Band practice in about 2 hours... Ah but it's all good.
Gear
Guitar: Ibanez SAS32EX
Amp: Marshall JCM800 4210
With the little help from a TS9
Quote by ..NEM..
I hate Swedes.
Page 1 of 2