I'm going to see Pepper and SLightly Stoopid tomorrow and I was wondering what you all think is the best way to hide blunts. They may or may not pat down and go thru bags at the gate, so I wanna be ready. I was thinking...something having to do with a girl's purse, but not completely sure. What has worked for you?
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Just slide em up your anus
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
put it in a cigar holder and put it in your pants. If they ask, smile and say, Dude thats my dick. They'll be envious and afraid to touch it. keep it straight though.
Blunts? Are you rolling them beforehand then? Because actual blunts aren't exactly hard to hide, they're just bits of paper...
Quote by JC13
A beanie/tight hat and have them resting on top of your head..
In your wallet..
Just anywhere not really visible. I don't smoke, but I know that they're mainly searching for weapons and stuff like that.

Dude, a blunt is a big cigar. it wouldn't fit in a wallet.

I say go with in the shoe. Unfortunately it will smell like feet then.

If girls are involved, put it in a purse in a tampon wrapper. What bouncer is gonna go pokin' around there?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by stinger12345
What has worked for you?

not smoking weed......

how many blunts do you want to hide? you may be able to put one in a small airtight bag, or wrap one in clingfilm (seran wrap) and put it in your mouth just before you get to the security bit. they usually dont ask you any questions at security checkpoints which you cant answer with a nod or shake of the head, and theres no law against keeping your mouth shut.

or you could dress your hand/wrist in a bandage and conceal the blunt in there. bandages on your wrist are too tight and awkward to conceal knives and guns, so they wont ask you to take it off. and there will be a metal detector so concealing drugs on your person will not set it off.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by snipelfritz
Dude, a blunt is a big cigar. it wouldn't fit in a wallet.

I say go with in the shoe. Unfortunately it will smell like feet then.

If girls are involved, put it in a purse in a tampon wrapper. What bouncer is gonna go pokin' around there?

DUDE thank you so much. I made this thread in hopes of someone saying something just like that!!!
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by Seth Shadows
How about you don't do it?
Tool.

I've seen 3 of your posts today, in every one you're being a dick.
Lol @ all the people who don't know what blunts are.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Tom_hatton
I've seen 3 of your posts today, in every one you're being a dick.

+1
Quote by Ez0ph
Lol @ all the people who don't know what blunts are.

yes, theyre probably too busy with their silly educations or jobs or healthy activities.....
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by soulflyV
Because everyone has to know about drugs.

Haha, I'm just saying if you're going to offer advice, at least know a little about what you're talking about.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
This actually reminds me of (when I used to smoke weed), when I went to go see Queens Of The Stone Age. I went through the trouble of walking around carefully with joints in my shoes, but then once I got to the show... I didn't even get checked, at all.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
yes, theyre probably too busy with their silly educations or jobs or healthy activities.....

Weed > Exercise.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Weed > Exercise.

of course it is. why bother with exercise when you can have LUNG CANCER?
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.