I find blue and black together very attractive. I've been trying to find some guitars with a blue finish and an ebony fretboard on google and only found the jackson SL2HT Soloist. Does anyone know of any models that fit this description?

cheers.
I think you can get a Schecter 006 with that finish. Not sure though.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Bc rich bich comes in transparent blue.... And I'm yet to find a neck or fretboard that I prefer.
get a guitar you really like with an ebony fretboard and just pay to get the guitar airbrushed in the colour/style you want.
^^^^That would cost $200+ more, depending on where you get it. Unless you know a guy who knows a guy....
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by Bee9364

how could we forget about rondo?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by shadow__666
I think you can get a Schecter 006 with that finish. Not sure though.

It's an Omen. And that has rosewood.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
I saw a sweet SG '61 in that combination, but it had a rosewood fretboard. Black pick guard tough.
Probably a showcase edition.
schecter exotic star in caymen blue...
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
You could get something wtih a bolt on neck(like a strat) in the finish you want, and then get the new neck from warmoth