so i play electric guitar and i have a classical guitar as well, but recently ive had the yearning for a proper steel string acoustic.

i will have quite a decent amount of money to spend, but i dont know if the enjoyment i will get out of it will be worth the money.

so what guitars can you recommend which are on the cheaper end (below 260/300 GB pounds) but sound good and are good for first time acoustic players?

thanks
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
I have a D10S and I wouldn't recommend it. There are other guitars that are better for the price.

Have a look at the stickied thread for guitars under $300. I know that you aren't American, but that thread will still give you some good ideas on what guitars to look at.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
Quote by slidething31
I have a D10S and I wouldn't recommend it. There are other guitars that are better for the price.

Have a look at the stickied thread for guitars under $300. I know that you aren't American, but that thread will still give you some good ideas on what guitars to look at.

You think? I played it recently when I was shopping around, I thought it played nice for what you were paying, certainly better than bigger names in that range.
Dickless.