Page 1 of 2
So, what age did you start shaving?

For me I started just a little bit after I turned 14, what age did you start shaving? And where were you shaving, if you want to include anything other than face.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Really? lol. Nice.

I started shaving with the searchbar.

Gives you that clean feel.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Err I hate to admit it but I haven't yet.

It's odd, I got the ultra harry body genes mixed with the inability to grow a beard genes.
I shave, but there isn't much to shave. Saying that if I could grow a proper beard it would look better than what I got at the moment.
Shave? Why?

Being only 15, I unfortunately find myself incapable of growing an epic beard for the lulz.

It's only 2:47am, but I have to get up early tomorrow today. I think I'll go get some sleep, now.
Uhh when I was around 13. I'm really really hairy, but in my pictures im shaven clean. I'm practically the only 11th Grader in school who can grow a full beard. As well as the 10th, 9th and 8th grade.

I had a full beard in 8th grade.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I started when I was 12. I began to look like a homeless midget.
Now I shave all the hair that grows on me that isn't on my head, arms, or legs.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
I started shaving my head when I was 15, and face when I was 18.
Quote by vjferrara
i started shaving when i was around 11-12

holy ****

im 15.... just starting now
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by AA00P
Shave? Why?

Being only 15, I unfortunately find myself incapable of growing an epic beard for the lulz.

You gotta shave a bit to make it grow, actually. First you just have some wispy hairs, then after shaving 2-3 times, you get stubble, and if you leave that to grow, you'll grow a beard.
around 15 I think...I still can't grow a full lumberjack beard
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
bout 14 or so now 17 i get gnarly chops a wolverine coat on the neck but not much of a gnarly mo
Gear:
Maton MS503
Squier Strat
Randall RG75DG3+
H & K 100W Switchblade
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Digitech Crossroads
Digitech Jamman
Zoom G1

Quote by Sol9989
Caramello wins life.

Quote by A8039077
Caramello, that's mother****ing genius!
about when i was 13.. then i only had to do it once a month... and now im doing it once every two days... i hate being hairy
Makin love, makin love for two, makin love for two minutes... When its with me you only need two minutes... cuz I’m intense

Proud owner of the Anti Gnome Extermination Confederation.

Give me a yell if you wanna join!!!
Like 17, not too long ago really.

I have to do it every other day now and it annoys me. I get pretty bad shaving rash as well.

Anyone know of anything to get rid of it ?
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew
when i was 13, I had to shave daily, I have always been hairy
Around 13, 14. I remember I was in a cadet thingy, and were using camouflaged face paint, and it came off better if you shaved it. Shouldn't have done that, my face is covered in stubble
12-13 maybe, but its still pretty nasty excluding the sideburns so i shave it almost everyday... (thats why it looks so clean in my profile pic)
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

23? am i a bit late??
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
I started shaving when I was 16. Where pronstars shave, still don't shave anywhere else.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
I first tried it when I was thirteen, but I started shaving regularly when I was about fourteen and a half, and I'm nearly sixteen now. But I'm thinking of not shaving until November, when I'm seeing Opeth, as an Akerfelt tribute 'tache.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
15 or so. Not that I could grow a full beard it would be ridiculously patchy I could grow a stache and a little goatee thing. (I'm 17)

It's really odd, I'm like...really hairy from the chest down, but don't get facial hair...

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
15. Everybody was laughing at my 'stache. I had to do something.
Born to lose, live to win.
12/13. I'm 16 now and can get a face full of hair. I haven't shaved in 2 weeks so I may put pics up for the Pit to judge later.
NOPE.
Quote by vjferrara
i started shaving when i was around 11-12

Same here and it sucked because everyone makes fun of you for it. But at the end of the day, they were still all children and we were men.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by sashki
You gotta shave a bit to make it grow, actually. First you just have some wispy hairs, then after shaving 2-3 times, you get stubble, and if you leave that to grow, you'll grow a beard.

I shall follow your advice then, my good sir!
I started shaving the ****ty little bum fluff you get on your chin at 12.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
i was like 13. i had a mustache at the age of 12 though.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
i dont remember. maybe 14 or 15. i never could really grow very good facial hair. it still takes a while for it to grow. i dont shave very often. i usually just trim it to keep it neat since i dont like being clean shaven anyway.
Page 1 of 2