trade heroes for ghosts

It's a rock, little bit of metal band. So far everything is done by me, I'm looking for members and trying to find "my sound" I guess. It's kind of along the lines of circa survive and newer thrice.

I have another project more on the metal side of things, like between the buried and me, dillinger escape plan stuff at consumer of stars

thanks for listening :]
BTBAM+Poison the Well+Glasscasket+Necrophagist+Opeth+dillinger Escape plan+Black Dahlia Murder= Awesome.

I would like to go fishing and catch a fishstick. that would be convenient.
Quote by Fender86
trade heroes for ghosts

It's a rock, little bit of metal band. So far everything is done by me, I'm looking for members and trying to find "my sound" I guess. It's kind of along the lines of circa survive and newer thrice.

I have another project more on the metal side of things, like between the buried and me, dillinger escape plan stuff at consumer of stars

thanks for listening :]

Pretty cool, reminds me of some alice in chains work
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
thanks man!

do you have a band or some songs to check out?
BTBAM+Poison the Well+Glasscasket+Necrophagist+Opeth+dillinger Escape plan+Black Dahlia Murder= Awesome.

I would like to go fishing and catch a fishstick. that would be convenient.
I checked out the "Consumer of Stars" considering I'm a huge fan of all of the influences in that group, and I really enjoyed the music. The music was badass. Drums could be a little less dominant if anything, but it was really enjoyable nonetheless.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=926932

^ That's my band. There's a little bit of BTBAM influence on the guitar department. But we're not really death metal nor as heavy. I think you would enjoy it though.

Gonna listen to your "Trade Heroes" now considering that's what this topic was truly for lol
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx