he,

got myself a new amp, its a crate VC 6112.
I also own a Boss Me 50 and a Boss XL loop station. I wonder how i need to setup the effects.
do i have to plug it in the input like this Guitar > Me 50 > loop station > amp input so i can control my master level on the amp

OR

do i use the effect send and return jacks and the effects level knob at the back of my amp,

and how should i do it (what effect first?).

I have read the manual, but my english isnt really that good that i understand it completely.

I really appreciate some help, because i dont want to damage my new amp.
Thx
do u use ur amp distortion or the me 50's?
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
and also, whether u use the amp's distortion or the boss's, the loop station should be dead last.
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
well i would love to use my amp distortion cuz i like it, but for now i use me boss me 50 dist. but have a footswitch with my amp, so maybe i can use this one ?
alright. so now we know that the loop station should be in your effects loop. whether you put the boss in the effects loop depends wat kind of effects ur using. some things have to be put before the distortion, some have to be put after. so here's the problem. look up what effects should be before and after ur distortion. if ur using effects that you want before ur distortion, put it in front of the amp, if ur using effects u want after ur distortion, put it in the effects loop, right before ur loop station. hope this helps!
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
and by the boss i mean the me 50
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand
alright can i setup like this Guitar in the input of the amp and use my footswitch i got with my amp to change between the 2 channels clean/overdrive
and then put my boss me 50 en loop station in effect loop, cuz i want to use the me 50 for modulation. so Send jack > me 50 > loop station > return jack ?

btw thanks for the quick response en help.
yea pretty much. i think mod effects are supposed to be after distortion, but try putting it in front of the amp too, just in case. peace
periphery/bulb!

gear:

Quote by AsOneIStand