I was wondering if anybody had the chords to BRAVE AWAKENING and FAITH TO ARISE???? I cant find them anywhere!!!!! Thanx
I was looking for Brave Awakening on youtube and I didn't find the studio version, so I just tried hard to get the chords from his live performances...I really don't know the key for the studio version, since he now plays standard tuning 1 full step down,(and sometimes 2 steps down!!!) so here it goes..

BRAVE AWAKENING
INTRO:
e|----3-------3---3--3------0-------0--0------3-----3-3-----3--------------------------------|
B|----3-------0---3--3------0h1----3--1------3-----1-1-----3---------------------------------|
G|----0-------0---0--0------2-------5--2------0-----0-0-----0---------------------------------| (2)
D|----0-------0---0--0------2-------5--2------0-----2-2-----0---------------------------------|
A|----2-------2---0--2------0-------0--0------2-----3-3-----2----------------------------------|
E|----3-------3----------------------------------3--------------3---------------------------------|

G/B: x20033

Verse: G C G/B Am C G/B Am G (2)

C D (4) G

FAITH TO ARISE (studio version)

Standard with capo on 1st fret

intro: [chords: F C G (4)]
e|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------1-----------1---------------3-----------|
G|-----------------------------------2p0--------0---------------0----------| (4)
D|-----------------0--1---2---3----------------2p0------------0----------|
A|-----0--2---3----------------------------3--------------------------------|
E|--3-----------------------------------------------------3--3---------------|

Verse: F C Am F G (2)

Dm7 G (3) Am D7 (3) Am G

Chorus: F C G (4)

verse...

Dm7 G (4) Am Em7 (2) Am D7 (3) Am G

chorus...

outro: G F-C-G (repeat till the end...)