Page 1 of 2
...Lol first timer?
Don't eat unless its something really light.
For the love of GOD, don't eat pasta.
The Starches will react with one another and come back up tenfold.
It sucks.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
if your hungry when your hungover, then ur not doin so bad.
you know youre hungover when the very sight of food makes you wanna hurl
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Drink milk, not water. It soaks it up quicker. Damn I wish I was hungover.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Eat a lot. When you're hungover, food is the best thing ever. That said, I've never had a strong hangover, so maybe don't listen to me. Drink a lot of water though.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
You could always try having a drink, always helped me back in my student days.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
just dont eat heavy food, eat stuf like toast etc
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
Quote by PINK_F_L_O_Y_D

answer now.

You know if you would have said please I would have tod you what to do, but since you're giving me that attitude I'll just say something stupid to waste your time...

I'm sorry... Drink tons of gatorade to get those electrolytes back, trust me, it does wonders for a hangover.
First time?

Drink a lot of water or milk, but dont forget some salt aswell.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by Gigatiran
Eat, it'll absorb the alcohol.
Drink lots of water too.

This
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
even if you dont really feel like eating, forcing something down will be better in the long run. otherwise i find that i feel crap all day instead of just a couple of hours
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5
I eat up to 6 meals a day when im hungover and it helps me. You'll feel worse if you dont eat because you'll be lacking energy.
Eat a banana. And something salty, like crisps. And drink plenty. Milk would be good; it's calci-yummy!
If you are craving something, eat it! Your body is smart and knows what it wants. I love omeletes on a day like yours!
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by saphrax
Spoken like a true Irishman!

haha

if you were out on whiskey, milk always helped me from those sorts of hangovers, i dunno why it just made me feel so much better. ive actually woken up in the middle of the night and had to basically run to the fridge for milk. miracle stuff for whiskey.
dunno how it would work for beer though as i havent had a beer hangover in so long, cus im a JD guy lol
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
Quote by permanentmarker
if your hungry when your hungover, then ur not doin so bad.
you know youre hungover when the very sight of food makes you wanna hurl

+1, eggs + toast does a good job for me, but I dont drink too religiously.
Your Signature:
Have a massive fry up. I'm talking sausages, fried eggs, mushrooms, eggy bread, bacon, chips. Mmmmmmmmmmm.
nothing that is gonna taste good. drink lots and lots of water and as far as eating its nasty, but burn a tortilla or a piece of bread and eat it. tastes horrible, but it absorbs the alcohol like nobody's business
Quote by whalepudding
IRN BRU

NOW

This.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Drink lots of water and i heard that bread soaks up the booze. don't know if that is true or not.
Bread, potato chips, or anything else absorbant. Avoid eating too many potato chips or anything with starch, though. Also, drink water and consume tons of antioxidants.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
Proper fry-up + isotonic drinks = ability to sit through a 1 on 1 university tutorial at 10 am and actually make/defend valid points
Ceci n'est pas une signature
Quote by SRVNumberOne
best way to avoid a hangover: stay drunk!

well u see i tried this, but I ran out of booze!
what a coincidence i had a hangover this morning as well. im never mixing alchohol again.
Drink one bottle (beer) /shot of whatever you drank last night, then eat. Of course, you could just get drunk again. Hard to be hungover if you're drunk
Here's how you cure a hangover.

drink a glass of milk, the fat will absorb some of the alcohol
Then take a multivitamin
make some very crispy toast. The carbon from the burnt spots will help filter the impurities that are causing the hangover.
then scramble some eggs and fry up some bacon. Protein and fat are always helpful.
Put the eggs and bacon on the toast and eat it.
drink lots of gatorade

Or just go back to sleep and wait it out.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Page 1 of 2