yeah....i got like a thousand i can hide from my wife to buy a new guitar (haha)

but ive pretty much narrowed my outlooks to a

: schecter C1 Classic-- very nice look, sounds great and only $750

schecer blackjack ATX FR?, cool same as my current guitar...but a FR

ESP LTD MHNT-1000- beautiful looks very nice player

ESP LTD- f-2e ..nice low price...but i would upgrade pickups to the nickel plated jb 59 set they have

ESP LTD EC-1000- nice gibby style guitar with out the price...looks nice ..plys nice and heavy

i really want a nice styled guitar....i play metal..but i dont really want a metal guitar...they are mostly one trick ponies ..i wont go over 1000 USD less is better but i dont mind it to get me a nice second guitar thats...pretty
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
yeah you can hide a thousand dollars from your wife, but would you be able to hide a new guitar? anyway, i'd say the ESP LTD MHNT 1000, just because it's my personal favourite out of those ones. you can always trust ESP sometimes usually (:
C1 Classic

You know you already like schecters, and I ain't heard a bad thing about the C1 and it looks beautiful.
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
The EC1000 with Duncans both plays and looks sweet. It's also very versatile on both fronts.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
well i pretty much can just tell my wife im buying a guitar..no big deal..but if she knew i had the money she would have spent it on stupid stuff

i really like the classic and the ec-1000 the most..but im open to any others you guys offer

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
very true but i was kinda hoping for more choices to look at

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
The C-1 Classic or the EC-1000.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
it sounds like you are just buying a guitar for the hell of it. i'd save your money and stick with the one you have already.
Quote by numbfinger
very true but i was kinda hoping for more choices to look at

Well, if your open to suggestions......

Id toss a RR3 into the mix there (Providing it doesnt look to Metal to you.... But if you could find one in that Eerie Dess Swirl it'd be about the best looking guitar out there), From what I here they are surprisingly versitile.

Or....

Pick up a Strat and mod it up..... Then its YOUR guitar, not just some guitar anybody can buy..... Well, they probably can, but hey....

What pickups were you thinking about for the EC-1000 (IIRC they come with EMG's or SD's, correct?)
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

How about a Schecter Hollywood Classic. Those things are awesome.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
EC-1000 out of those. You should take a look at The Schecter Hellraiser though...I love mine and its in the same area as your looking at
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Do you like Les Paul styles? If so you can get an Epi Elitist for your $1000.00 and it rivals the Gibson LP in every way. I also think it's quality and material selection is better than what you'd normally get for that kind of money.
Moving on.....
Quote by madshatter
it sounds like you are just buying a guitar for the hell of it. i'd save your money and stick with the one you have already.

actually i want a guitar to have a different sound feel to play different things really...i dont mind more EMGs but i prefer SDs ..i want a nice looking guitar cuz i think im starting a band here in a little bit when i get my guitar and amp shipped from home ( im stationed in england right now)

but im looking to see where my money will be best spent...i could get rims for my car...or a guitar

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3