Gday, is there a such thing os a remote guitar lead ie a little antenna thingy that u plug into your guitar, and one for the amp?

If so, where can u get it?

Thanks
RG's & Mesa's
Yes, wireless kits. You can get them
in every major music store. You're better off buying a mid- or high range one since the cheaper ones definitely have a negative effect on your tone.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Yes, there are many, however they often cost upwards of $200, usually more than $300. Just search wireless guitar lead in google.
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
Yes, loads of pros use them but as has already been said: unless you spend a considerable amount on one you're not likely to get anything worth the money, to be honest I'd much rather buy a long cable than a wireless unless you're actually playing stadia.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
yeah, just search for wireless systems on musiciansfriend or some site like that and you should get some prices
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs