Hi guys,

If this is in the wrong thread I apologise, but my band are recording soon and we want to make some videos to a few songs. The main idea we had for one was a Feeder - Just a Day-eque one with videos of people listening to the song and messing about to it. Would anyone like to participate? It won't be for a while, but if you do just give your thoughts and let me know!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Go to a local school or college and ask people. You're bound to find a lot of volunteers.

You could do ma flash-mob video: have people just assemble in a random place, dance to the song, then leave as if nothing happened. Cheap and simple idea.
Quote by sashki
Go to a local school or college and ask people. You're bound to find a lot of volunteers.

You could do ma flash-mob video: have people just assemble in a random place, dance to the song, then leave as if nothing happened. Cheap and simple idea.

I will do that too, thanks. Just thought it would be a good thing for the pit's legacy at the same time lol.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know