So last night, my buddies parents went to California. We decided to get some beer. The guy who buys for us actually quit his job to devote all of his time to buying for minors; the thing is, that is his source of income, so we had to pay +70 dollars for 1 thirty case and 2 twenty fours. Anyways, on my way there, i stop to pick up my other friend. He tells me to come in and i walk in to find him snorting lines of some stuff. (Due to a severe case of paranoia, I won't actually name said substance) Anyways, he offers me a few lines, and i accept. We get back in my car and start driving. About halfway to my friends house, I lose all feeling of my face, but luckily we made it. I got there and cracked a few beers. After those beers. We pack a few bowls of another mystery substance. After all that, I can hardly walk. My girlfriend, bless her heart, seeing that I was so messed up, offered me acid. After that, I dont remember much, but jeez does my head hurt.

remedies?
why did you tell us what you had? that is irrelevant to your question, you just wanted to show off

a full English cures hangovers a treat, or just keep drinking
Remedies?

Don't ****ing do coke.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Good job. Dude you're so cool, holy crap. Look out everybody, this guy did ACID and COKE and has a hangover, if only I was as cool as you.
Quote by LedZeppelin
Remedies?

Don't ****ing do coke.

This.
Quote by Soadfan8
yeah its awesome. unless you get raped, which you will, so it wont be awesome
You're a moron for doing such a stupid amount of drugs.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT

Fair enough.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Remedie: Try not to do coke, weed, acid and alcohol in the same night.
Quote by imthehitcher
does American "beer" even count as alcohol?

I had a private stash of Heineken, if that makes it better.
Remedies? Stop being an attention ***** and making up threads.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by inohaveaids
+1

/thread

Now might be a good time for me to ask what the hell /thread means.

What does /thread mean??
Sounds pretty fake IMO. People offered you free coke and acid? Here's your remedy, try not to be such a ****ing retard.
check if you still have your kidneys :P
don't do such a retarded amount of drugs
Quote by GregMisiakk
I had a private stash of Heineken, if that makes it better.

I can't believe people praise that piss. Belgian beers is where it's at.

Your girlfriend must really love you btw.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
your a ****ing idiot dont do that much **** in one night
Quote by The Leader
Man, woman, and child alike wept openly at the scourge and pestilence that was birthed onto this Earth from my anus

Quote by inhatredofme
i rear back with the hammer and start raining down blows like thor upon a hooker