Sorry to ask..but are Seymour Duncan pickups better than Burstbuckers in a sense of flexibility and tone..? Price doesn't matter..
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Standard

American Fender Deluxe 70's Vintage

Korg Toneworks AX3000G

Jim Dunlop Classic Crybaby

Peavey Amp (house)/Marshall MG15dfx (school)
I think the Seymour Duncan '59 is a great pickup for a great price. I like them more than the burstbuckers to be honest, but yeah, if you have the money and really want a great PAF voiced pickup, just go boutique. Check out WCR, WB, Wolftone, Bareknuckle if you live in the UK.
assuming you mean the ones stock in your gibson, if you ask me a duncan isn't much of an upgrade (if it's even an upgrade at all), unless you're trying to get a completely different tone. i'd bite the bullet and save for handwound pickups.

if you're just asking about buying retrofit pickups, then i agree with the others- they're no better than duncans, for more money.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What amp you got? And tbh, Rockmonkey beats them both on quality and price.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild