screw the link. it doesnt work

Just google a Jackson JS30DK please

it's going for 330. prolly 30 dollars tax. should i get this guitar?

I have 353 dollars to piss away.

And is it good for metal?
bro0otal

Drummer

Guitarist___________Bassist________________Vox______________________Lead Guitarist
Sure! It's got those awesome "Daisy Rock High-Output Humbuckers!" And you just KNOW those are good!

Save your money.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
I like it. Put some higher output pups in it and I'm sure you have a decent metal guitar.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
daisy rock are actually very nice guitars, made pretty much by schecter. if you really want it, i say go for it.
Quote by postmortem2006
I'd get something less gay. Daisy rocks are actually veyr well built guitars and sound decent but if you get caught with one then say goodbye to your credability for life

+1
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
i didnt realise daisey rock had a such a pricey range most ive seen are only for 100 quid but em if you wanna put work into it go for ir dude get a big fluffy strap for it tho!!
1972 Telecaster Custom (My Baby)
I'd get one.

Just not that one.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by the agony scene
anyone else think the black and purple finish looks awesome?

Seconded. I play in a metal band, and I'm gathering the money to get a Hello Kitty strat, throw some humbuckers on it, and I'll have a **** ton of groupies.

Looks aren't everything. You know what a faghat the dude from Retard-O-Bot looks like, right? Well, he shops at the grocery store I work at, and he's always rolling with an army of ridiculously hot girls.
Nope.
dude.. its purple me sparkly ... ... dude.. i mean it looks like a solid guitar.. its has a coil tap .. im jealous othe that cuz mi $550 guitar duzent ... but its purple!!!
Quote by the agony scene

+1

lol
Quote by the agony scene

I'm sad to say that I do.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by the agony scene

Yeah, the other one looks gay as hell, but the black /w purple looks cool.

EDIT: I'd personally prefer if the purple was a bit darker though, but thats not the point.

EDIT 2: yeah like the second pic up there ^^
Last edited by kd420 at Aug 9, 2008,
Quote by postmortem2006
I'd get something less gay. Daisy rocks are actually veyr well built guitars and sound decent but if you get caught with one then say goodbye to your credability for life

Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Specs Look decent, I say go for it, but if you don't buy it for the fact that it doesn't look masculine enough, you are retarded.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by the agony scene

I actually kinda do.

I also love how they put this as a similar item