Hey guys, I hope someone might be able to help me out here.

I was jamming on my 5150 last night, everything worked fine, and I shut er down for the night. Woke up today and turned it back on, and I got nothing. Checked all the connections, still nothing.

Did I blow a fuse or something? All the tubes are still in place and stuff. Any suggestions?

Thanks
No, both the power and the standby are powered on, both LEDs are solid colours no blinking or anything like that.
I checked the main fuse, the 5A one right in the back, tried a new one; still no sound at all.
ESP MH-1000 w/EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta Vendetta Floyd w/SD Blackouts
Peavey 5150 II Head
Marshall 1960 slanted cab
Ibanez Weaping Deamon Wah
Tried different cables?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Go over the usual. Different cables, guitars, foot pedals, the works. If none of that solves it I don't know what to say except all your power tubes or preamp tubes blew?
Changed cables, fuse, pedals, etc. The works, only variable at this stage is... the tubes.

I don't think they are lighting up... I just hoped it wasn't the tubes so I didn't look before... Damn.
ESP MH-1000 w/EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta Vendetta Floyd w/SD Blackouts
Peavey 5150 II Head
Marshall 1960 slanted cab
Ibanez Weaping Deamon Wah
Quote by Lukianos
Changed cables, fuse, pedals, etc. The works, only variable at this stage is... the tubes.

I don't think they are lighting up... I just hoped it wasn't the tubes so I didn't look before... Damn.

Now you just better hope its the tubes and not anything else
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Lukianos

If they're not lighting up it is the tubes and those aren't too bad to replace. Good luck .
If your LED indicator is still working that means the mains fuse should still be ok.

There is a chance a power tube shorted and blew the HT fuse (the one inside the chassis). If you know what you're doing, you can check that one, if you don't bring it to a tech. Tube amps can store lethal high voltages even when unplugged and turned off.