I hope some people know what i talking about. but what are those programs where the parents have thier unruly kids kidnapped and put in discipline schools, all of which is secret, would anyone be able to provide links or info on said schools, i'm just interested.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
i heard about something like that on the radio. it was pretty vague. i thought they were talking about lobotamizing kids who missbehaved but that was just my guess.
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Oh ****, I remember an old thread in here about one school in the Carribean where this dictator like dude ran a school.. and the kids had to sit perfectally still in their room for an hour or something, or they had to restart it.

It was wack, yo.
Yeahh... Wow...

Dats a bit odd... Didnt know this was going on....
But I love my mommy!.....
maury show

sidenote: i support kids on leashes
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
i'm just interested, some kids deserve it, most dont.
Quote by Metal claw
I only ever do it whenever I get a new toothbrush. I just stuck the old one up my ass then threw it away when I was done.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by Flying Couch
Pretty sure there's something like that in Cuba, but I don't remember it's name.

Guantanamo Bay?
But in reference to the TS's post, everyone knows that unruly children get taken away in secret and replaced with pod people.
Quote by High_Frequency

You have Alex as your avatar, you really should know about the flaws of behavoural conditioning.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH

It's a child goddamit, not a f*cking object.
Call me Batman.
Most of the time it's the parents' fault. Anyone who has to resort to that is a ****ing terrible parent who shouldn't be allowed to raise their hellspawn in the first place.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Quote by J.A.M
It's a child goddamit, not a f*cking object.

it's actually not what i meant but okay
Quote by Metal claw

Quote by Stoner0405
Why the hell would it be Guantanamo Bay? Unruly kids aren't international criminal threats to society.

I remember learning about this!
It was in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Ted was gonna get sent to an Alaskan military academy.
We had a HUGE thread on this like a year ago that featured lots of links. I can't seem to find it though. Sorry
Quote by XxX_CkY_XxX
Ready for your cockmeat sandwich?

But with the orange jumpsuits, they're so cool. Like an even gayer, Arabic version of Slipknot.
isn't it called "going to the zoo"?

oh wait, that's for dentist appointments
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by tyronelab
The irony of this quote amazes me.

Hey! theres nothing wrong with rape/ molestation... it's just surprise sex...

@TS...SURPRISE!!!
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by cheeseman3001
isn't it called "going to the zoo"?

oh wait, that's for dentist appointments

"Going to Disneyland" in fact means "going to military school". It said so in the Simpsons, so it must be true.
There was an articile in the newspaper ages ago. These parents got their son arrested because he was taking drugs fighting and **** and on his way to prison he was stabbed to death by another teenager. thats what you get when you try and change people
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by XxX_CkY_XxX
Ready for your cockmeat sandwich?

Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Parents need to take some damn initiative and discipline their kids. I was at a restaurant today, and a freaking flock of booger-eating bastards were running around the place screeching like pterodactyls while their parents sat by, tuning it out. Just because they've numbed themselves to the repulsive sight, smell, and sound of their hellspawn doesn't mean the rest of society has, and none of us should have to suffer because they're too retarded to see the faults in their sticky offspring and teach them some damn manners. I was raised to be a polite, respectful person, not a shrieking banshee cub.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Most of the time it's the parents' fault. Anyone who has to resort to that is a ****ing terrible parent who shouldn't be allowed to raise their hellspawn in the first place.

Bullshit. Sure, many kids who are violent thugs, or break the law, do come from a background where the parents don't do everything they should in raising their child, and more often or not it's a poorer background missing a lot of social privileges. But you seem to know fuck all about it - ultimately it's the individual's choice what thy do, not how they were raised or what their parents thought to be adequate discipline. You're so self-righteous you're not bothering to consider anything else. What if one parent is abusive? What if a teenager is in too poor a home to afford food all week? Parents can try as hard as they can and still have a kid fuck up through no fault of their own. Resorting to this kind of discipline proves them to be a great parent, proves them to be a parent who cares about their child and wants to save them from messing up their life. Stop being so narrow-minded and thinking yourself better than other people.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by venom0014
i misread the thread title as "abuse, kids against their wii"

lol so did I. I thought it was going to be some epic thread about fat kids hitting their wii's or something.But then I found out this is an epic fail
"The Pit? Eh, why not," I thought "I'm bored and it's something to do." That night, I lost all faith in humanity.

I gotsed a cookie!!!
Cookie
i think it should be allowed, but lots of those places are dangerous. lots of kids die when they go them. anywho, my parents wouldn't do that to me, since i don't do anything bad but if they did, i'd kill the people who came to "kidnap" me.
who gives parents the rights to sent kids to such a kamp?

Hell we can even challenge the power of the government!

Who the hell are they to interfere with our lifes!

Anarchy for life!

... I'd kill the people who were getting me to a kamp like that
isn't there a movie about this too? with the that 70's show chick? only movie which almost made me cry
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
maury show

sidenote: i support kids on leashes

Me too, especially in Ikea, it should be the law in that place.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Me too, especially in Ikea, it should be the law in that place.

...? the store>

why not in a country?

ow wait: I;m against laws!!

There should be no laws!! (so then it means it's legal too though )
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ