Scottish folks starting uni, who knows what they're getting from SAAS as a loan - who qualified for bursary?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Yeah it must feel good.

THat said, I'm not awesomley pleased. I seem to have gotten about 1000 less than my brothers for no particular reason :/ ie not enought to pay my rent, lol.
Last year was the 1st year me and my sister applied for loans in the same year, I got more than £500 less than her, wasn't until freakin April, about 4 weeks before my last exam that someone realised their mistake and sent me the money after I'd been dirt skint since september.
Hmm...

That doesn't fill me wi hope
Phone up and ask for a recalculation, Probably just took so long for me because I didn't do anything about it, I just let it happen on its own.

Did you apply 1st for funding? If you they may not have taken your brothers into account when calculating your entitlement.
Rape them. It'll solve all your problems.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by freedoms_stain
Phone up and ask for a recalculation, Probably just took so long for me because I didn't do anything about it, I just let it happen on its own.

Did you apply 1st for funding? If you they may not have taken your brothers into account when calculating your entitlement.

I suspect that may be it, it bloody well better be