i was on iTunes a few minutes ago and i noticed that they were featured in the Mini Store. out of curiosity, i clicked on it. the reviews on the single were almost unbearable. its like the disney channel has twisted the medias view of music. and wtf is so special about them anyways? the one looks like he has downs. its sad. anyone else with me on this?
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
They just play songs written by the corprate pigs at disney - no talent
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Searchbar! *cough cough hint wink*
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
No more Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus threads, please!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
The Jonas Brothers make me sad. I lose faith in humanity when I hear somebody go on about how "hawt" they are.

Yes, looks are all that matters in music.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
they write extremely catchy songs that will appeal to a majority of people. I bought the album just to see what all the hype was about, and thats basically what is. Plus , girls seem to like brothers in bands...
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
Quote by weemansyndrome
The Jonas Brothers make me sad. I lose faith in humanity when I hear somebody go on about how "hawt" they are.

Yes, looks are all that matters in music.

unfortunately its the truth
maintream music is more about presence than lyirical orgignality i talk about all genres ven metal hs run a little dry, raps not fairig to well, pops always the same, everything i bout the same stuff very few bands have lyrics that actully gosomeplce and tell a story... but it doesnt mea i wont listen to it
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Why do we make so many damn threads about these people? Aren't we supposed to not give a good-god-damn?
*reported* i agree but you gotta stick to the rules
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Quote by Vinnie5
They just play songs written by the corprate pigs at disney - no talent
This.

Eventually they will just fade away like all fad bands.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by F8iscruel
unfortunately its the truth
maintream music is more about presence than lyirical orgignality i talk about all genres ven metal hs run a little dry, raps not fairig to well, pops always the same, everything i bout the same stuff very few bands have lyrics that actully gosomeplce and tell a story... but it doesnt mea i wont listen to it

WE NEED A TRANSLATOR! WE NEED A TRANSLATOR!

anyone?