I've heard such great things about mesa bass amps and I was wondering if there cabinets are as great as there heads. I'm looking at maybe investing in one of there 410's and maybe building a whole mesa rig someday since i'm tired of seeing every bass player and there dog with ampeg rigs.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Yep.
Quote by soccermom
The only epic thing about the bass forum is Pete Wentz penis. Its Epic. Epic penis.
BASS, MT, AND PIT JUNKIE

Quote by Fender_punk
I've heard such great things about mesa bass amps and I was wondering if there cabinets are as great as there heads. I'm looking at maybe investing in one of there 410's and maybe building a whole mesa rig someday since i'm tired of seeing every bass player and there dog with ampeg rigs.
I've heard that mesa amps and cabs specialize in rock, but don't get one beacause "i'm tired of seeing every bass player and there dog with ampeg rigs" Get one if you really love the Mesa tone, but be sure to try out alot of different brands like Ashdown, Trace Elliot, Fender(Bassman and Pro Series), GK, etc.
Fender FSR Standard Jazz Bass(Sapphire Blue finish!!)
Squier VM TB Bass
Squier Precision Bass(heavily modified)
Behringer 180 Watt Combo<--My EQ pedal made this sound decent O_o until I get my Gallien-Krueger half stack
Yeah I like the ampeg tone, but its just redundant. I like mesa's tone because it gets a good punch but seems like... fuller i guess. Plus there stuff seems to be built even more tank-like than ampeg. I am actually running a fender bassman cabnet and i like it but im looking for a 2nd cabinet because my fender's wattage is a tad low. Thanks!
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com